Chapter 16-Sophie's PoV

***Important A/N at the end, please read***

When I see Biana's cast I know that something is seriously wrong, but I play it off and try to act like it doesn't bother me. When I get to her birthday party later, she pulls me and Linh aside. "We're gonna play Truth or Dare later. Just... don't ask what happened with my arm. I really don't need this on my birthday. Okay?" We nod.

Sure enough, we play Truth or Dare.

"Dare," I say confidently. Keefe smirks. "You sure about that, Foster?" He asks. "Yeah," I reply. "Fine. Then I dare you to eat the whole bowl of Skittles." I glare at him. I do not like Skittles, and the bowl is huge.

I pour them into my mouth and swallow as quickly as I can. "Eww, seriously Keefe?" Biana squeals.

"Yes, B. I had too. She was being all cute and so I couldn't have the Fitzter drooling over her anymore."

"I have a girlfriend," Fitz protests halfheartedly.

"You sure about that, bro? I saw your last few texts, and that's not looking very good for you, is it?" Biana asks innocently.

"Stop it, Biana," Fitz says, his face red. "My turn to ask!" I say, trying to be cheerful. "Tam, Truth or Dare?" "Truth," He says, wrapping his arms around Biana. 

"Would you ever consider marrying Biana?" I ask, and both of them blush deep pink. Tam looks at her, his eyes softening. "Yeah, I would consider it," he says, and Linh and I squeal. "I call maid of honor!" I shout, and Fitz mutters under his breath. "What was that?" Keefe asks sharply. "I said, you might have to be the matron of honor, at the rate you two are going," Fitz says, completely unashamed. "Dude, are you serious?" Dex asks incredulously.

"Yeah, I am, actually," Fitz says, and Tam places a calm hand on his shoulder. "Fitz, truth or dare?" He asks. Fitz grins. "Dare," he says confidently. "I dare you... to kiss Sophie." I gasp loudly, and Keefe growls. 

"Seriously, Tam? This is what you make him do? Kiss my girlfriend?" Keefe asks angrily. "That's the dare, Keefe," Tam says calmly. "Fine," he snarls, placing a protective arm around me. Fitz leans in and

UGH!!!!

He's an awful kisser, and I jerk my head away as fast as I can. "Get away from her," Keefe says in a low voice. "Yeah, that ship sunk," Biana murmurs to herself. "WHAT?!" Keefe and I yell in unison.

"Well, some people ship Sophitz-" 

"Idiots," Keefe growls.

"-And some ship Sodex,"

"Eww!" Dex protests.

"-Shush! Some ship Sopham, which is just a wistful dream some have when they don't recognize OTPs-"

"Aww," Tam says, snuggling into Biana.

"-And finally, some ship Sokeefe, which is obviously the best ship, and we stan that ship in this house-"

"Okay, okay, okay," Fitz says, annoyed. 

"SHUT UP! I haven't gotten to the good stuff, like some people ship Fitz and dirt!"

"That's it. I'm out of here," Fitz says, and storms out. 

"Sorry guys. But hey, graduation's coming up soon, isn't it?"

"Yeah, no duh, Biana," Dex says, and they all chat about college. 

We're all going to the same one because we rule and the college admission gods all let us into the same school. Even Fitz. Yippee.

I look at my friends, at my boyfriend, and think about everything that's happened. I know that college will bring new struggles, but with my friends by my side, it'll all be worth it.

*End of book one*

Yes, it's the end. Well, almost. We still have the epilogue, which will be posted on Sunday, and I am so excited about it!

There WILL be a sequel, by popular demand, so I have to actually plan and work on that. 

This. Is. The. BEST COVER EVER!!!!! THANK YOU a MILLION times to Radicalreader1 for the AMAZING cover. It is beautiful, and I love it.

See you soon! Now to work on the epilogue!

Love,

Spirit