"he complained about his internet connection I am here to check that. If you have any doubts then you can ask him." Abhay acted normally

"but he doesn't said anything and how can we let you in when owner is not there" security didn't allowed him to enter.

" He told me one Mr Arjun will be there so it's not a problem" Abhay replied

"is it? Then it's okay you can go up" security allowed him to go inside and Abhay took elevator. He stepped out from elevator when he reached Viraj's floor.

He was well prepared for everything so without any difficulties he made it till sneaking into his house. He went to Viraj's room and found his locker near to his study area. Locker had the same code as that in office. He opened the locker and began to search for those documents but he found something else there. Framed photo a Viraj and Mili which was taken after their marriage at magistrate office.

He was doubtfully looking at that photo without getting any clue but just under that photo he saw something more fascinating. Their marriage certificate and a mutual divorce papers which Viraj made soon after their marriage but never asked Mili to sign them. He scoffed by looking at those papers and photo then just put them on floor.

Finally he found the documents which were kept separately. He quickly grabbed them and was about to leave but stopped suddenly after seeing Viraj right in front of him.

"you might not have expected that stepping out from this house won't be much easier as how you entered right ?" he asked in his deep husky voice and stood straight in front of him with a stern look

"anyways I was looking for a chance have a conversation with you. since we already met here like this let us talk " Viraj locked the main door with master key and sat on couch keeping his leg crossed . Abhay was cautiously watching every move taken by Viraj.

"why you came here like a thief? I don't need answer for that because for that police will come soon. I want to know why you cheated on that poor girl Mili. It's not that she is a girl with bad character or anything. What was her fault?" Viraj asked straight looking at Abhay's face.

"that matter, I don't think I need to discuss with you. Mili is my lover and whatever I do with her is our business not yours. You are my boss I am well aware of that but that's in office not in my personal life" Abhay replied back sternly

"how comes that is not my fucking problem you....." Viraj stood from couch and rage towards Abhay. He grabbed Abhay by collar and stared at him. Abhay scoffed at Viraj and asked

" why you are so angry because of Mili? You can get angry at me for invading your house but I don't understand this Mili's matter."

" you were using that girl for your need. Played till she decided to give up on her life. That much she loved you and what you did to her? Such a ......" Viraj made a fist and was about to punch him on his face but controlled himself

" okay I agree that I used her but what about you?" Abhay asked with a smirk. Viraj lowered his hands and looked at him with a knitted eyebrows

"you married her because you needed her. Which means you and me are on same boat we both used her for our needs. Since you are not at guilt then why should I?" Abhay huffed at Viraj and said

"was it fun?" that dirty smirk on Abhay's face showed how much he was evil from head to toe.

"what you mean?" Viraj asked doubtfully

"was it really fun to have her on your bed and fuck her as much you want? She can be little boring but damn she really got a nice bod......" this time Viraj doesn't hold him back at that next instant itself Abhay fell on floor covering his nose .

"dare to open your filthy mouth to say anything about Miki I will rip you apart" Viraj was burning with anger and a wrong move by Abhay can cause him huge damage

"what did you asked ? " Viraj raked his hands in hair with anger and scoffed at Abhay

" Was she fun? Then listen to me very well. Yes she was really fun. She even regretted that she fell for a spineless creature like you. " Viraj dragged him from the floor and pulled his bag pack from him to check what he took from his locker. Searching throughout the bag he found documents related to varma industries.

"huh really? Did that old man asked you to take them from me?" he scoffed at Abhay and asked. Abhay with much difficulty tried to wake up from floor swiping blood from his lips.

" I was thinking about not to publish them because of some personal feelings but that old man doesn't have any feelings in return." Viraj mumbled to himself.

"whoever asked you do this filthy act when they come to get your bail tell them nothing is going to stop me from publishing this news to all media and where ever I can. I won't stay still without seeing complete destruction of varma industries and you I know you are not going to rot in jail because this or because you cheated on Mili but I don't want to see anywhere near to my office from now on. Priyanka is like my own sibling and I don't want her to suffer because you. " Viraj spatted at him and meanwhile police came. They took Abhay with them.

Seeing the commotion outside his friends came and enquired about the situation but he wasn't in a condition to explain them everything so he asked them to come later and he went to take some rest closing his door which made a thud sound echoed all over that floor.

Tossing on the bed again and again Viraj find it difficult to close his eyes for ten minutes peacefully. All thoughts about Mili and what his dad did were eating his brain. He wished at least mili was here to keep his head on her lap so that she can stroke his head which will give him some peace. Her hands do magic and her laps have same warmness which his mom had.

He stood from bed and went to his study table in order to check the cctv footages how Abhay enter into his house and opened his locker. While going through every video he got another interesting footage among the recordings which is a drunken Viraj sleeping on Mili's lap and both were inside his room.

There wasn't audio but still he understood he was talking to her in that state and Mili was replying to everything. She stayed up for him till morning without even budging not to disturb his sleep. He sighed looking at video and mumbled.

"just come back to my side girl. I am all alone here and I don't want to be like this"