39 - Her gaint family

Viraj's pov

What to say ? How to say ? I don't know because this girl Mili really made me wonder . I wasn't expecting this surprise from her side. I thought this girl to be a poor one but she came out to be a princess. I don't want to admit this still I can't hide. Her house gives me a kind of warm feeling soon after we reached here.

I always had a soft point for houses. What I has can't considered as a house it is a hotel where I sleep that's all. This is different , this is pure , gentle and heart whelming.
But why she lied to me ? Mili said me that she is poor  , she is the bread winner of her family, her parents wanted to see her getting a job and all kinds of bla bla bla. I was staring at Mili while we were climbing the stairs to her house .

" Mili why you lied to us ? " I asked

" Ha... Who lied ? " She acted like she doesn't remember anything

" You, I gave you job because I felt bad for your situation.  when you said that you really need this job, your parents wanted to see you in a good position I feel bad . What was that? " I asked with a serious face

" Whose parents don't want to see their child in a good position ? I never said that I am poor . " She replied without looking at me.

" Such a liar . Then why you came to my apartment saying that you don't have money " I yelled at her.

" Because my mom freeze my account and I really don't have any money with me. she actually doesn't wanted to send me to Delhi but I made it. Tell me sir where you will get such a loyal employee like me. My mom was looking for a way to bring me back to home but I was hugging to your firm like sucker fish. " She replied like this is nothing to her. What ? She did all these to join my firm ? Seriously ?

Finally we reached at main door which was closed. Mili pulled the bell two times which was hanged at entrance with a rope. We all waited outside for someone to open the door and that's when my friends and I noticed a row of name plates fixed on the wall which made our mouth goes and oh!

Devdas  Kandpal
Retd chief justice of supreme Court

Saraswati Kandpal
Retd chief justice of Uttarakhand high court

Indrajith Kandpal
Chief justice of Uttarakhand high court

Sudeep Kandpal
Chief Election commissioner
Indian parliament

Retd Brigadier Pritviraj Kandpal
Indian Army

Dr Sarika Kandpal ( Major - Indian Army)
General Physician

Advocate Anand Kandpal
Rted public prosecutor of Uttarakhand high court
MA LLB, LLM

Mahesh Kandpal - IPS

Mithun Kandpal - IAS

Swasthika Kandpal - IAS

List was huge list.  Who is this Mili in real? She is from such a renowned family then why she became a fool like this ? I can't blame her parents for getting mad at me because she got married to a guy like me without telling her parents. If she is really from this family then their expectations for a son in law must be high.

" Mili you told me that your parents are Farmers then what's all these ? " I asked

"  I didn't lied to you actually their current job is farming. We do farming and  you saw it on our way " Mili replied casually

" Where ? We saw only farm lands on our way in that which ?" I asked doubtfully

She didn't replied for that but she shrugged her shoulders and I knitted my eyebrows