Right then H putted me on both feet, I looked up and saw that we were at some exit. 2 different ports we needed to climb. He fast pushed me upwards the port, me being clumsy I fell on the groaned, my knees slightly injured but I didn't give a shit at that moment. Harry looked at me worried, "Harry, just jump already I'm fine!" I yelled as I saw one of the guys climbing on the first ports to reach us. "Fast!" I yelled again as the Gangsters started to run towards Harry. Just when he putted one leg on the other side of the port I grabbed his calve and pulled him harshly down. We looked at each other for a last time and Harry took me back in his arms fastening his phase towards my car. The bullets hit my car, I let out a loud scream.

H pushed me inside the car and locked the car doors, jamming the key in the hole. "Put your head down, now!" He yelled at me. Harry fast started the car, making a full 360 turn and pressed the gas pedal. We both looked at the rear-mirror to see if they were any close to us. Furious, flushed faces. The bands screeched against the asphalt as he fastened, "Buckle your belt K." Harry said looking one last time in the rear-mirror. My fingers were shaking, both from being scared and cold. My whole body was covered in goosebumps. I was on the verge of tears but didn't cry. I checked the rear-mirror every 2 minutes to make sure that nobody is following us.

"So it looks like that we were safer in London." H said when we made it on the high way. Far away from these bastards. My eyes filled themselves with tears again, I fast blinked them away. He is right but I didn't wanna leave LA.

"Do we need to go back?" My voice cracked, he sadly nodded his head. "Heartbreaker," I frowned at his new nickname, "You see that how much we got in trouble in LA. Yes we have Marcus searching for us, well for you in London. But at least he can't find where we are staying at right?" He is right, at least we didn't get hurt back there. 

"Hey baby," Harry whispered, holding my tight. "I promise you Kylie Ellis, after this shit is over I'll take you as many times to LA as you wish." He said, I nodded my head. Whipping away the tears, God I'm such a cry baby. 

"Now could you take my phone and call Elliot and tell him for us to buy two tickets back to London for tomorrow night?" I nodded again and grabbed his phone and pushed the green button holding the phone on my ear.

"Sir." I heard a manly voice.

I decided to entertain H and get away from the sad atmosphere.

"Elliot, you're fired." I said with a deep voice, trying to sound like H. Harry let out a loud laugh, covering his mouth right after. Making me a sign to continue as he pressed the gas pedal a bit more forcefully.

"Sir?" I heard again, "You heard me Elliot, you're fired. I don't want you to make any part of my Gang anymore." I couldn't help right after and giggled. "Hello Elliot, I'm sorry. This is Kylie Ellis, I called you because Harry wanted you to book us two flight for tomorrow back to London." 

Elliot let out a soft laugh, "All right Miss I will, and as soon as I buy them I will sent Mr Styles a text."

"Please call me Kylie, Elliot. Thank you, I will tell Harry. I hope to meet you soon. " I said politely, gaining an eyebrow rise from H. Ohh, jelly?

"Me too Kylie. Bye."

"Bye Elliot." I said and ended the phone call giving H the phone back. His hands holding the steering wheel tightly. I softly kissed his jaw. "Don't be mad at me. I only want you." I whispered.

* * *

"I want you and Kylie to visit us as soon as possible, understood?" My mom said sternly to H, sniffling back her tears, I stood in the door opening crying softly. Harry gave my mom a big hug.