IV

'And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone'
          -Banners, Somebody to you.

Rafael closed the door to Isabella's room, she in his arms, as he carried her all the way to her bed, setting her down gently.

Isabella pulled Rafael closer, locking him in her embrace, her nose playing with his before kissing the tip, she proceeded to spread kisses around his face, telling him she was happy as they are.

Rafael let her shower him with kisses while he caressed her lower back with his thumb the effect seeping through Isabella's dress, driving her insane.

Rafael claimed her lips, tangling his tongue with hers as they tasted every inch of their mouth, leaving no room for pause. It was obvious they wanted each other, they had needed each other for so long, their ignorance was now a fuel being pumped in their veins to carry on with quenching their bodily desires.

Rafael picked Isabella up once more, kissing her as he placed her on her feet, kissing and nibbling both her ears and neck, making sure to leave a mark on it.

He wanted his claim to be revealed on her skin for everyone to see.

All that mattered to him tonight was Isabella, he would care for her, he would love her for as long as he lived, never letting anything destroy their love.

He pulled the zipper of her dress, as he kissed her shoulder, his finger trailing  at the opening, making her shiver.

Once the zip had come undone, he took the strap off her shoulders, letting the dress fall off of her body, exposing her in all her glory.

He took a step back to admire and memorize her body in his mind, her boobs firm, her nipples standing at attention, calling to him.

He wondered how they would react in his mouth. There was only one way for him to find the answer to this.

He took a step forward, closing the distance he had set between them, he took a hold of one of her breast in his hand, circling his thumb around the nub, he watched Isabella's reaction, he watched her lips part, releasing a soft breath of air.

He held on to her neck, inserting his thumb in her mouth, she grabbed his hand, sucking and twirling her tongue around his captured thumb.

She was going to be the death of him someday, he dragged his hands up to her shoulders, drawing a line between the connections of her neck with her shoulder blades.

Isabella let his thumb loose, Rafael took the opportunity to spin her around, bending her over, he spanked her hard on her butt, earning him a surprise yelp.

He knelt before her, taking his time in pulling off her shoes, massaging her feet sensually.

Rafael worked his way up her thighs, he could smell her sex, she was wet and ready for him, but he was going to have enough fun in teasing her, he wasn't in an haste, he planned on making her quiver and tremble from the multiple orgasms she would be experiencing.

Rafael drew patterns on her reddened butt cheeks, all the way down to her exposed sex. His hands glided pass her hole, circling and wiggling her clitoris, intensifying the pleasure Isabella was already feeling.

Isabella has had sex with guys but none had felt like this, the intensity was amazing.

Rafael was a whole knew test of dominance, she wanted him ramming into her before they made love but he was dragging everything slowly, killing Isabella with the anticipation of his action.