"Kiss me,Okay?"

Taeyong's Pov

____________________________________

-"What're we gonna do?". I questioned them while standing infront.

-"After how eager she look,its going to be tough to tell her we just want to use the room!" I shouted then froze..

    I suddenly remember that we use this room for switching bodies. So i went silent and lower my voice.I cleared my throat then talked.

-"And it's not just like we can up, and tell her our secret, either." I said.

    Seulgi closed her book and took a heavy breath.

-"But she shouldn't suspected you that you have an ability to switch bodies, Taeyong.". She said calmly.

-"Yeah,I guess we have no choice but to pretend that we're club memebers." Jaehyun added.

-"Uh, but come on!.."

-"Help me out one sec, Taeyong!".

   I didn't finish my statement because Yeri suddenly interrupt and ask for help.

-"Hey! What're you hauling in here?!" I shouted at her.

   I saw her carrying a box of plenty things. I just watch cuz im not in a mood to help her.

-"This clubroom hasn't used in ages and it filthy.Im going to clean it!". She said with a heavy breath yet still proud.

-"Huh!".

  I was surprised at her action, she was so excited and energetic.
____________________________________

    While cleaning the room by herself, she pick an old mascara and a penguin stuff toy.

-" What is this,Guess weve got to sort through the equipment, too". she said while holding the stuffs.

-"Hey Taeyong, take this trash out for me." she command.

   I gave him a confuse look, Am I the only person in this room?. Seriously Jaehyun and Seulgi is here too why did she want me to do it for her?.

-"Huh?Why do I have to do it?!".

-"Youre a club member too, wouldn't you prefer a clean room.".she replied.

   I didnt defend myself so I accept her command.I look at her irritable.While in the other hand, JAEHYUN spoke...

-"It's so we can use the room, do whatever Yeri told you for now.".Jaehyun whispered behind me.

    I grins my teeth and thought "Damn it, Hopefully this doesn't cause any problems."

    I took the trash and old things out.When I already finish taking out the trash, I rested for a while and crossed my arm.

   I was irritatedly and tired.

-"Man, that woman force me to do this!". I mumbled.

-"Just when we finally got our hands on the room, too". I mumbled while walking.

-"If she was watching, I can't switch bodies with Seulgi". I added.

-"Huh?".

   I was walking but then I stop infront of the bulletin board. I notice that theres a supplementary test.

   I read the note...

NOTE:

The following students will take the supplementary exam following mid terms. Those listed will be expelled in the event of a score lower than 80.