Switch

____________________________________
TAEYONG'S POV
____________________________________

[ BBOOOGGGGSSSHHH!!!! ]

-"MR.LEE! Do you think school is some fake!".

-"Man just shut up".he murmured.

-"Every day, you come to school late and leave school early. You're prone to fighting all over the place. And to top it all off, how you're nodding off in class?!

-"aish". I sighed.

-"Lee Taeyong" why do you always do this?".

" aish". I just sit quietly while listeng to this stupid teacher nags. I heard a footstep behind coming toward us.

-" Mr.Byun, I've brought the class journal".

- huh?.questioned Mr. Byun.

I looked at the young lady. she has a brown mocca hair, she wore proper SOPA uniform. She hascharismatic eyes and a bear looking face.

-"Seulgi-shi, uh? Good work".

-"Do excuse me, sir".

Mr. Byun nodded and wave at Seulgi. After that, he glare at me again.

-" Why do you learn from Seulgi's example! Moral conduct! Excellent grades! Your total opposite."

- "tsk..." I glanced at Seulgi who's exiting the staff room."

-"What a frickin dull girl!".

-" You'd better be ready the next time this happen!".said Mr. Byun.

"Yeah, what ever.."

I left the staff room office and started walking through the hallways. Everybody was talking and looking at me.I pass through them and they were like avoiding me, or something. But I don't care of their nonsense.

-" What's with that? It look so menacing!". unknown student girl.

-" It's him, the second year problem chil--".

I glared at them, like I want to cut them into pieces.

The annoying students didn't finished his sentence cuz Taeyong heard them talking about him so they pretend nothing happend. The one was whistling while lookin around, the other one is playing with his phone and the girl was pretending that she need to pee.

-"Totally lame".I sid and continue walking.

While the three students sighed in relief.

I went outta my way to go to a high school where no one knows me, but this is working out the same as middle school. I thought this place would be way more interesting.

-"huh?"

I saw someone familiar. She was holding a lot of books." Oh..I know..its the stupid honor girl." I thought in my mind. Seulgi went upstairs and walking calmly.

-"tsk..that honor student?"

I smirked.

I follow her and playing dumb walking like a penguin style.I passed through her then looked at her while a sarcastic laugh.

She look at me boredly and when our eyes meet, I was hypnotize by hers and tha made me shookt.

When took a step on the stair, I've got stumbled and I fell off.

[ s l o w m o t i o n ]

"aahhh!!" . I shouted.

.
.
.
I fell off and I accidentally grab Seulgi's blouse.

"AAHH! ".she shouted.

When I fell, I can feel that an arm grabbed my waist.

"Seulgi....

We both fell down the stairs and...

[ BOOOOGGGGGSSSHHH!!!! ]
.
.
.
.
.
.
an hour later.....

-" Oh "

-" I see ".

-" I died?"

I raised my arm and I looked at my hand..

-"huh? what?"

I moved my hand through the windowpane, then I saw the reflection of the sunlight, a flying butterfly and a beautiful flowers.

-"Im not dead."I sighed in relief.

I looked around

-"This is the infirmiry"

I sat back and watch my reflection through the mirror. I blinked twice and-

-huh?

I rubbed my eyes five times, probably it was a dream.Ibchecked myself in the mirror and--

-"WHAT THE--?."

When I checked myself again. I touched the two mountains infront of me. I squished it."Waee? whyy~"
I was shookt when I touch my boobs, not mine but idk.....

-"wait..I DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN??!!"

-"wait??.. why's my hair long?

-"oh no..."

I touched my manhood part but----

-" Its not there!!!!."I screamed

-"wait a minute... could it be?". I thought

- "IVE TURN INTO HER!!??". I SHOUTED AGAIN..

____________________________________

so yeah this is the first chapter i hope you like it fellow readers💛💛