Supernatural Studies Club

Taeyong's POV

  Later , Seulgi and I meet.
We tested back if we still can switched bodies.

-"H-here I go" I said nervously.

-"yes." Seulgi said calmly.

   She closed her eyes waiting for me to kiss her.  When I saw Seulgi closed her eyes, my heaet beating so fast because of the kiss thing. I blush really really bad.

  While looking at her makes my heart stop.

  I move toward her and grab her hand to move closely to mine. And kissed her passionately.

    It took a lot of seconds when we broke the kiss. I move backward and.....

-"We switched bodies again after all ?!". I observe my body and its Seulgi's again.

I was panicking again as usual, but it seems Seulgi was thinking something.

-" Let's keep this a secret between you and me".She said relaxing.

-"Huh?" I look at her with a "what are you talking about " look.

-"Actually, why is she able to kissed me without batting an eye?" I said to myself.

"Don't tell me..." I said it my mind.

   And I blush when I imagined something." That's because I love you, Taeyong!" . He thought in his own imagination.

  He blush again and said " seriously". He thought suspiciously.

-" We'd be in the big trouble if they found out that we'll  switches places to take your supplementary exams you know" she said.

     I sighed

-" yeah you're right". I said soullessly.
.
.
.
   While Seulgi was using my body to study, Meanwhile, I was sitting all day and buying foods to eat since Seulgi has a lot of pocket money and its okay for her tu use it.

-" Ummm". I munch deliciously.

-"But man, switching body is pretty
y convenient!" I said while munging burgers.

" We can put this to use!" I said then take a large bite of burger.

-" Yo Seulgi-shi, its been a while". Unknown student.

  I heard footsteps coming behind me.

-"ugh?" I questioned.

   I looked at the guy and I can hear some girls are talking about him and I can see hearts on those faces.

-" It's Jaehyun from school council." unknown girl.

-" He's kind of scary but cool!" Another unknown student.

-" Jaehyun!" Said the screaming girl.

   A bunch of girls was screaming because of this guy's handsomeness. But not as handsome as me.

-" Could I borrow you for a second? " he said.

  We headed through the rooftop and watching the view.

-" You told me you'd ho on a date with me, didn't you?" Jaehyun questioned

"Did that woman actually say that?!" I shouted in my head.

  I was surprised what he said. "Who knows a girl would asked a date to guy? Seriously, Seulgi really is a type of girl that pretend to be a diligent student but such a flirt woman!." I thought sarcastically.

  " And though, Jaehyun is not that handsome as me. Why would Seulgi's type is really disgusting!"

  So I pretend to be a girl again. I palm my checks and move my hips side to side. Then act cute.