Unknown Student

TAEYONG'S POV

-"Has the Supernatural Studies Club resumed activities?" the unknown student said suddenly while leaning at the slide door.

-"If so, i would like to join..".she added.

-"ugh?". We question in synced. and look at her confusely.

-"Hey, are you listening?". She said while looking at us angrily and crossed her arms.

-"Im tellin you I'd like to join the Supernatural Studies Club!". She yelled at us.

-"huh?!". she mumbles.

  I turn my body infront of Jaehyun while she was left alone in the back looking ignored.

-"W-what are we going to do?!". I questioned Jaehyun immediately.

-"What do you mean, our school has no system foro rejecting new applicant." He whispered.

-"Wha-!?". I said silently that she cant heard it.

-"We've got no choice but to acvept her.".Jaehyun said and sighed.

.

.

.

.

-"So? what sort of research is the Supernatural Studies Club doing currently?". she questioned us while we were nervous to answer her that this club is actually for me and Seulgi to switch bodies , so apparently its more of kissing.

  She remained standing infront of us while we were sitting infront of her.

-"Huh?".she mumbles while waiting for us to answer.

-"T-the truth is we only just started the club activities." I said nervously.

-"W-we joined,but we dont really know about supernatural phenomena...". Jaehyun said nervously while crossed her arms and laugh.

-"Huh?". she answered.

  We thought that she would back out and looking disappointed but..

-"What?! Is that true?!". she excitedly said.

   Me and Jaehyun look at her shockingly.

-"Fine leave it to me, then.". She said happily.

-"By the way, my name is Kim Yerim. You can call me Yeri though". She introduce and bowed to us properly.

-"I can bend spoons!"she said confidently.

  Really this girl is really weird amd we all know the spoon will easily bend.

-"Huh?". We said.

-"Got it, look real close!". Yeri said while holding a spoon.

  We move at her to look closely.

-"Y-yeah". i said.

    She rub the spoon while Me and Jaehyun look at it closely and she was concentrate doing it.

.

.

.

It took an hour i think but still the spoon didnt bend. I was burdened by watching it.

   Yeri was still doing it but the spoon didnt.

   Actually the spoon wouldn't bend by rubbing it though.So i tried to stop her already.

-"Hey.". I said while going to touch her in the shoulder to calm down.

    But she didn't give up until he fold the spoon.

......She was irritated and not too long she was wild and bend the spoon by not rubbing it but she bend it.

-"See? It bend!". Yeri said cheerfully.

-

"You just used brute force!". I said.

-"Next up, this is a miraculous photo which captured a UFO!". She said while handing a photo.

   I hold the photo and Me and Jaehyun can see a string that made a support for making a UFO fly in the sky but sadly it is fake.

-" You can totally see the string, cant you?"Jaehyun said disappointedly.

  We expect that it is real but it turns out fake.

-"This one takes the cake!". She said then show us a stone? or something.

-"A materia stone passed down from the ancient Mesopotamia civilization!". She saud confidently while closing her eyes.

  I held the stone and i obsreve it but it looks like a ordinary stone for me.

-"Just looks like a rock for me.". I thought.

.
.
.
.

-"I showed you because y'all are special.She said.

   We looked at her confusely.

-"huh?".

-"I'll give you all the good, long look at the rest of my collection next time." Yeri  said confidently and with pride even they'll know that her collection was fake.

    Jaehyun and I was secretly laughing at her remarks. But they tried not to laugh.

-"Yeah, next time is fine!". I said jokingly.

-"So. this sort of things happen, huh!". Yeri said happily.

-"Honor student and rank one in our year,Kang Seulgi and Jung Jaehyun from the student council!". She said while introducing one by one.

-" And Lee Taeyong... doesn't really matter..". She said sarcastically.

   I was annoyed at what she said while she compliment the others very well while me, is really bad.

-"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!". I said irritatedly.

-"We're gonna be super busy from now on, huh". She said cutely."Ok, Im heading back to the classroom! See Ya!". She said cheerfully.

   She slide the door and closed then leave.While we three left dumbfounded. We went silent after she close the door.I blink twice and said.

-"What's with that woman?" I said.

____________________________________
sorry for late update : Y'all Yeri appear in this chapter..yeey..I really love yeri also rv and nct.

   I ship yeri with jaehyun but in this story, no jaeri moments but if i like to add it, I would tho. Im the author lol.
   Okay y'all vote and comment.