I've turn into her!

TAEYONG'S POV

-"Does that mean she's in my
body?"

I'm running through the hallways to find me, not me but my body. The people was staring at me. Because the think, it is weird by watching Seulgi who's running in the hallways. Seulgi is a well known as a well manners student in our campus so yeah they we're shock of Seulgi's action right now. I want to tell them that this not Seulgi this me, Lee Taeyong who's stuck of Kang Seulgi's body.But I imagine myself telling them and its kinda creepy.

-"Wait, what the heck is she thinking, going to class in this situation?! " I thought.

I went to our classroom hurriedly and when I slam the door, I saw my body, IT WAS TOTALLY OPPOSITE OF ME!!. While lookin at my body it was weird, I sit girly , studying seriously and solving equation. "OK that's great now they think a problematic child who's solving a mathematical equation is a diligent student.. Wooww now they think that I'm crazy".I thought sarcastically.

I look around and I can read their faces like " What the hell is he doing? Is he studying?! Is he posses by someone?! Taeyong look weird today".

-"AAAHHHH".I shouted in my mind

-" What's gotten into that Taeyong guy?!". Unknown student.

-"Was he so diligent?! ". Unknown guy.

Everyvody was staring at me, i mean in my body, controlled by Seulgi's. It's sound creepy and weird but it's the fact tho that we switched bodies.

-" huh?!".

I saw my body raising his hand and questioned Mr. Byun.

-"Sir, In this case, is it possible to substitute the answers for A and C?"

Mr. Byun is confused of Taeyong's attitude today, heknwe Taeyong is problematic child and knows nothing in class.So he can even say a word.

-" Y-yes, you can."Mr. Byun said shockingly

-" In that case, this problem's "x" becomes "a" so open bracket x squarel plus".She questioned.

While Taeyong watching his body participating the class, his jaw went down and his mouth can't even closed." th-that is not me!!!"He thought. He went to her and

-" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!".I shouted at her.

And that made everyone looking confusedly on us. I didn't mind and grab her my body outside

"Come with me a minute!" I said.

and hurriedly went to the rooftop so that no one can hear us.

- "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"
I questioned loudly.

-"Why did you and I end up switching bodies?!". I said and pointed at her while she was very calm reading a book, it was really really awkward watching my body reading a book.

-" I don't know." Seulgi said calmly.

(⊙o⊙)?

I was irritated at her response.

-" You don't know?! "(*>.<*). I raised my voice.

-" You're pretty calm right now, aren't ya? Do you get what's happened to us?!" I raised my voice again.

--" Mostly".she said

-" WHADDAYA MEAN " MOSTLY"?!"
I get angry again.

-" I don't know the exact reason such a thing has happened to as, but..."

-"eehh". I murmured.

-" I do know how to get us back to normal." she said.

-"Huh?". I questioned.

[ f l a s h b a c k ]

-"After all, if you think about it , it had to have originated from us falling down the stairs together. So it'll all work out if we just do the same thing again ." she response.

[ e n d o f f l a s h b a c k ]

-"You'd have to be an awfully sad person not to understand that."Seulgi said calmly.

I crossed my arm and move closer to her

-" You've got a seriously terrible personality, You know that?!. " I said sarcastically.

-" Well, whatever..Let's head to the staircase right away, then." I added.

I started walking but...

-" No way..."she said.

-"huh?". I questioned

I looked at my body who's reading.

-"Well then, we'd have to faint again, right? " she said " I cant afford to miss any more classes. Seulgi added.

-" WWHHAATTT!!!??".I shouted at her." T-then you're just planning to stay this way for the rest of your lives?." I blushed while saying that to her.

-" I don't want that either". She said."Besides, I've got this strange thing between my legs now."she added while closing her eyes.-_-||

-">_<¦¦¦ You looked?!". I shouted an turning behind to hide my blushing face.

The bell rang. Seulgi close her book and said.

-"Wait until after school".she said while walking away, she passed through me like I'm seeing my body walking away from me.

-"What?!". I stated with a questionable look.

She stop walking and said.

-" We're in this mess because you tripped and fell down the stairs, so you're just going to have to accept my terms."she said seriously while continue her walk.

-"I-I mean, I did, but....." I couldn't finish my line.

When I look at my body who's existing the rooftop, I stared at it, and I can feel that Seulgi is inside my body.
.
.
.
.
So yeah Seulgi and Taeyong switched bodies lol...imagine Taeyong's body action like Seulgi's... Lol 😂😂 sorry don't forget to vote and comment