• T H I R T Y •

Start from the beginning

The sound of footsteps has us breaking away from each other as the rest of my brothers come.

"Will you guys go out with me?" Blurts Rage before anything is said.

All of us freeze and fall silent. Poor Rage's eyes are growing wide and sad but we're so frozen we just stand there for a second.

"Dammit!" Kolton exclaims, raking a hand through his golden hair. "We were going to ask you that!"

"I told you guys all that planning was useless," Boaz snorts.

"You guys planned to ask me out?" Rage said, her black brows arched once more.

"Yeah," Gage admits, fidgeting with the zipper of the leather jacket Victoria managed to convince him to wear. "Nothing too big, though."

"Oh, crap! We better cancel the fireworks and marachi band!" Asher exclaims, his brown eyes wide.

"What?!" Rage shrieks, her eyes wide with horror.

We all burst into laughter and Asher, through his own laughter, assures her that he was just kidding.

Rage rolls her eyes and crosses her arms as she waits for us to calm down.

"Well, I have one more fight tonight," She tells us. "We can either do something tonight or tomorrow."

"Why not do something tonight?" Darkon says with a shrug.

"Since you asked, you get to plan it!" Boaz inserts cheerfully, grinning widely.

With a dangerous smile, Rage asks, "Is that a challenge?"

Just then, Victoria bursts into the hallway where we are all gathered.

"Rage! There you are!" She says, panting heavily. "You don't have long before your fight!"

"Isn't the hallway not that far at all from where we were?" Asher asks, furrowing his brow.

"I ran!" Victoria exclaims.

"Don't be mean to Victoria!" Boaz exclaims. "That running shit is hard!"

"Alright, I'm heading out!" Rage calls, walking out of the hall. "See you guys later, if I'm not too busy! I've got some hot dates!"

Chuckling at the Rage's fiestiness, we explain to Victoria who is demanding answers.

"DOES THIS MEAN I GET TO DRESS YOU ALL?!" She shrieks excitedly.

"NO!" We all exclaim in horror.

• • •  

Rage's POV

  • • •  

I quickly ended the fight, stunning the audience.

I'll admit it. I wasn't too focused on the fight. I came, I saw, and I laughed. I mean, I beat him without much thought or effort. So I conquered.

I hurry out of the ring as medics rush into the ring and text Victoria my plan and what I need her help with. Shoving my phone back into backpack, I head out into to the crowd to look for the boys.

"Hey, Asher?" I call out to him mentally. "Where the hell are you guys?"

Asher chuckles and replies, "After the fight, we decided to hurry off and get changed back into our normal clothes. I'm at your place now. Kolton was supposed to text you, though and let you know our plan."