The others nodded at that and followed her eyes looking at the door wondering what was going on outside.

*** *** *** *** ***

Chaeyoung tried to calm herself as she stalked down the company hallways looking for Mina. She was beyond mad. How could she write her name down like that? Didn't she worry about herself at all? What the hell was she thinking?

She felt the anger eating at her, along with the worry. She muttered random curses and stalked the hallway with her mind set on yelling some sense into the stubborn girl damned be their age gap. She turned yet another random corner in the hallway with Mina's name on the tip of her tongue but froze suddenly as she heard the telltale sound of what sounded suspiciously like sniffles. She frowned slightly, finding that sound pretty familiar, and followed its trail to the small storage room right at the end of the hallway.

Without wasting a second she tried the door and realized with a sigh that it was locked. That was confirmation enough for her that behind that door was the person she was looking for. She sighed, anger draining out of her instantly. She knew without a doubt that it was Mina. After all she had a habit of doing this whenever she was upset. Locking herself in a small space to cry as much as she wanted with nobody to disturb her. 

Chaeyoung tried to get rid of her earlier angry mood completely for a moment. An upset Mina needed care, and even though Chaeyoung herself was at a breaking point with pent up frustration over everything - and knew that she needed to be alone to sort it out - she couldn't leave the girl to tend to her own tears. 

So with a deep breath Chaeyoung channeled out her anger from her system and brought her mind back to the state it was usually in when dealing with Mina. A calm state with a tinge of soft warmth. With that done she put a hand gently on the door and called out calmly, 

"Unnie?"

The sniffles stopped instantly. Silence ensued for a few seconds before a voice, muffled by the door replied timidly, "Go away."

Chae frowned slightly at the upset tone of voice and stared hard at the point where her hand met the door, as if she could make it penetrable by a look itself and hold Mina to comfort her. Instead of letting her frustration show she breathed deeply and tried again in a firm but still soft tone, "Come out please unnie. We need to talk."

"If it's about backing out I am not doing it." the voice shot back more clearly now. Yet again her stubbornness shining through in her determined tone.

Frustration built up some more inside Chaeyoung as she called out again, in a slightly less controlled voice, "Unnie just come out and talk with me. Let's be reasonable about it."

"I said no!" Mina called back louder now, sounding angry and frustrated herself.

"For God's sake Mina-ri why won't you just listen!" Chaeyoung almost shouted out, her frustration and unstable mental state getting the best of her. 

Silence ensued that sudden outburst as Chaeyoung froze in instant regret. 

Inside the closet Mina hugged her knees tighter to herself as her heart spiked in sudden fear. Mina had always hated being shouted or yelled at. It was why she was the best at doing as told and following the rules diligently, having learnt as a kid that it was best if she didn't given anyone a reason to be upset at her. Her silence after any outburst was a reflex born out of years of practicing the same as a defensive measure in a strict household. It didn't always happen, since Mina had learned over time that she had no reason to fear those people who cared enough for her. She had learnt to fight back. But sometimes, like right now, all the years of learned confidence flew right out the window as her reflex kicked in faster than she could control.