She drives away your fear

Chaeyoung watched the girl in front of her as she talked and smiled with the trainer. It was the second day of their physical training with the new trainer and so far Chaeyoung couldn't help but notice that her attention was solely on Mina, only sometimes trying to help Chaeyoung. This made her angry though she couldn't explain why. It didn't help that Mina was still avoiding her and actually flirting with the beautiful trainer.

Mina didn't really care about the stares she was receiving from the younger. Nope she didn't. The stare was not the reason for her being all close and touchy with the trainer. It wasn't, nope, absolutely not the reason for her big smiles and flirty looks. She was just doing that cause the trainer was helping her. That's all.

Yuna, the poor trainer, noticed everything. She could see the extra friendliness of the girl nearly attached to her side and could sense the occasional angry glares sent her way by the other. But she ignored them and helped the girl as much as she could. She was worried for her the most after all. And though amused she didn't have the time to humor a lover's spat.

That day Chaeyoung got to the dorm in a pissed off mood yet again leaving Mina behind since the trainer needed some more time with her. Chaeyoung wanted to ask why but she couldn't. She didn't want to seem like she was trying to monitor her movements after all since she knew it would piss the girl some more. So she didn't ask and stormed out instead. Resulting in her fuming in her room at the moment.

Whereas for Mina, she just watched the girl walk out and then turned to face an amused but worried trainer who had her eyebrows raised as she asked, "Care to tell me why you are trying make your girl jealous?"

Mina blushed hard but didn't correct her. Let's just say she forgot to in her flustered state.

*** *** ***

Jeongyeon came out of her room to the sound of a door slamming shut. She jumped at the loud noise and looked up to find Chaeyoung's door frame shuddering a little at the impact.

Now she truly loves avoiding people when they are feeling moody but she couldn't stop the worry eating at her. After all the girl was like her younger sister.

Yep that's why she was going to talk to the girl.

It had nothing to do with the fact that Nayeon had given her the puppy eyes from their room followed by a cute but scary glare when she had shaken her head in a no. It had absolutely nothing to do with Nayeon threatening her with no kisses for days if she didn't talk to the girl. After all Jeongyeon wasn't a kissing type of person anyway. And she was definitely not doing this because Nayeon was whining and giving sad pouts the whole day.

'Who am I kidding?' Jeongyeon thought with a grumble as she started to walk forward.

It was definitely because of all those things.

It wasn't that she wasn't worried or didn't care. She just hated facing people in a mood. She would have turned back around if it wasn't for a slight push that propelled her out of the door and nearly in collision with the door in front of her room. She avoided that accident and after a brief trouble of trying to stabilise herself she turned around sharply and glared back to be met with the smiling face of her bunny who just said, "Just do it." and closed the door in her face with a quick, "I love you babe."

Jeongyeon would have rushed to the door if she didn't know any better. That bunny was stubborn as hell and would not back down no matter what. So with a heavy heart she turned away from her beloved room door and dragged her feet to Chaeyoung's room. After more than the required few minutes of crossing that small space she forced her hands to lift and knocked lightly hoping the girl wouldn't open. Atleast then she would have an excuse for not talking with her. But then the door wasn't even locked.