Chapter 60: Ballroom

Bắt đầu từ đầu

If it was possible, I would have chosen to wear all of them in one day. Playing dress up was fun, Maria and I talked a lot until we found the one's. You know that dress that you just can't take off, it just made you feel like a princess.

For me it was a peach pink dress which was  sleeveless. It hugged my chest perfectly then was loose from the waist down. It wasn't that wide or long through it hide my feet.

It had very strange patterns which just stood out and it just looked so good on me. That means a lot coming from me. It was really beautiful.

And for Maria it was a red long beautiful dress that hugged her top half perfectly. It was a sleeveless dress as well, she looked like a movie start In that dress.

"How are you holding up,you know about your parents" I asked suddenly and her smile dropped.

"Uh Antonio talked to me and gave me an inspirational speech that made me realize a lot of things. I'm slowly accepting what happened" she said and I smiled.

"Yeah,I guess I should appreciate this mature side of him More often. Some times I worry about him,he neglects his own desires and wishes to fulfill the desires  of his loved ones. To most people he's a heartless bad boy but in reality he cares a lot" I said and she smiled.

"Come let's do your make up" she said and I gave her a smile.

_________

"Ladies time to go" I heard Diego shout from down stairs.

"Give us a minute babe" Gabriel shouted back from my bedroom door.

The rest of the girls joined up in my room so we'd do our make up and hair together.

Gabriel had put on a dark green, bare back sleeveless gown which had tiny butterflies on it. Laura put on a long lavish blue dress that really hugged her body also sleeveless. Fran put on a purple gown which had roses just at the edges.

We did our make up lightly and just styled our hair and let in loose. By styled, we curled in up a bit.

After the last touches the girls went down stairs but I hesitated a little until I also made my way down there.

When I got down the stairs, Antonio was staring at me like I was the queen or something. He was in a black suit and my oh my did he look  hot with his hair gelled back.

"You look stunning" Antonio said after a long time staring at me.

"You're the one who looks stunning. You look like a movie star" I said as he intertwined our hands.

"Well thanks for the compliment. This is going to be like a red carpet thing so we have to look like this" he explained as we began walking outside.

"I'm a bit nervous what if your parents don't like me. What if they think I'm not good enough" I asked getting paranoid about everything.

"Relax, my parents trust their son to find the right girl to be worthy to be called my girlfriend" he said and I gave him a nervous chuckle.

"OK what are the do's and don't's to these things. I have no idea how to talk or act" i said and he opened the door reveling the guys.

"Just stay by the side of any gang member and you'll be fine" he said and everyone complimented me on how I looked.

"Shall we" Gabriel said pointing to limousines parked just near the gate.

"Do we really need to ride those" I asked and she nodded.

"Come on. You, Ray, Maria, Diego, Antonio and I are riding together" Gabriel said dragging me to the black tinted car.