Pete was surprised. He tried to distract Ae's attention. "Ae... It's not the time to play with me. You are already late."

"I want to hug you first before going."

Pete was soft, but couldn't lie. He couldn't dare to run right now. "I'll come there."

Ae wasn't able to hold his desire to know. Seeing Pete walking slowly, he was annoyed. "Faster."

"But Ae-"

"I'm late."

Pete sighed. He tried to walk faster but then...

"Stop."

Ae's command startled Pete again.

"I'm trying, Ae..." Pete sobbed.

Ae came closer to him. He grabbed Pete's hands and stroked it gently.

"You are in pain." He said. "You should have told me. You already found out since a long time ago that I won't understand things if you don't tell me straightforwardly. I don't want my behavior caused you more trouble by reason of my ignorance. I need to know. Can you do it for me?"

"I didn't mean to make Ae sad." Pete was hurt seeing Ae afflicted. His husband's forehead was furrowed. "Ae..."

Ae squeezed Pete's hands, "It's my fault that you are hurt now. I'll drop you off the hotel."

"It's not a big deal, Ae. Really." Pete tried to reject the offer. "And it's not Ae's fault."

"Huh?" Ae didn't believe what Pete just said because everything was so clear. Ae was in the wrong.

Pete blushed. He hesitated to explain what he was thinking.

"Why ar-"

"I was the one who told Ae to get deeper. I wanted more and had no control last night. I even..." Pete paused. He took a glance at Ae's face although when their eyes met, Pete looked downward instantneously. "I even... came so many times, more than Ae." His voice slowly softened and disappeared.

Ae breathed out heavily, "Stop talking. Don't talk about last night. You will make me recalling about it. It's too wild and we need to work." Ae hugged Pete on his waist, led him walk to the other side of the car. He opened the door for his beautiful husband. "I'll drop you off to work."

"But it's not Ae's fault na, Ae... Promise me that Ae won't think like that anymore." Pete still talked about it while walking, following Ae's guide. "Na Ae~?"

"Sure." Ae replied fast for the sake of Pete get into the car.

After Pete settled himself with the car seat, Ae added, "It's not my fault, it's our fault. Deal?"

Pete agreed.

"If you have to ride your own car, you will need to bend over more to get inside. You better go with me." Ae said before closing the door for Pete.

Pete couldn't hold his smile back. Ae's sense of responsibility always blow him away. Since they were younger, Ae had never changed.

"I hope I'm the only person Ae treat like this." Pete mumbled when Ae ready to drive.