Day 8

Dear diary:

I really don't have much to say but I have a big news. When my parents went to the store to buy food, Josh got mad at me for leaving his room dirty so he push me down the stairs and sending me to the hospital.

I don't know might that happen except they couldn't save my baby girl.

After I woke up, I felt emptiness and depression. How could Josh do this to me? He love me and care for me but why he kill our only child?

I think he really doesn't care for us. He just been beating me up and punishing me for the littlest things.

But I love him too much to leave him. I love him and I can't live with out him.

He my everything and I hate myself for that. I can't get rid of him and now since I lost the baby, I have a chance to leave him.

That it! I could move out! I could live with one of my friends for a while, just until graduation this year. I could finally leave Josh and start a new life.

Maybe go back to my acting life again and I could meet someone else.

That it! I'm going to try to get rid of Josh in my life and start a new on.

Better go, I'm so tired and I need some rest.

AN: that week, she ask me if she could move in and I said yes. But the one thing that keep her moving in was her boyfriend. He keep her lock in and refuse to let anyone of us to talk to her. I know he keep beating her up and I needed to help her. But I couldn't. It was too late for her.