Day 3

Dear Diary:

I know Josh have been a little strict with me about talking with other guys but it just mean he jealous. Right?

Whatever, he just care for me and doesn't want to lose me. Even though he acciendently hit me yesterday. I know he didn't mean it, I bet he though I was some intruder because it was super dark. Every person is innocent til proven guilty.

Hahaha, I learn that in history today. In other word in school, it been super boring. All the teachers are all caution in driving this week and the school had one of those 'don't text and drive' people come into our school.

I really didn't go since Josh wanted some personal time together. Damn, he got those big lips, I can't get enough.

But since we didn't go, we got caught by the principle and now I have detention. I never got detention before, I'm the nice girl. Well everyone have their first something.

Ohh and I got great news, my parents are leaving this weekend for a business trip so their leaving me home alone for the weekend. That mean I could invite Josh over. Yay! Me and him alone, we could finally have some private time.

Well that it, that pretty much what happen yesterday. Better go then.

Good night xoxox

AN: After she told us about her getting in trouble with him, that really got us worry. I knew he was a bad influent for her but she didn't care what we think, she still care for him. And with the black eye and getting detention, nothing good was going to happen. And we were right.