Day 4

Dear diary:

Wow, Josh going to be here in an hour and I'm so excited! I had to tell someone but none of my friend want to talk about him so this diary is the only place I could talk about him.

My parents left this morning and I been cleaning the house for Josh arrival.

He said he got a surprise for me so I can't wait to see what it is. And even thought we only been dating two months, I think I'm in love with him. He tell me I'm beautiful every morning and call my cutie whenever he see me in school. He just make me feel so special.

My friend are so mean to me right now. They start telling me he bad for me and that I shouldn't be with Josh anymore. They all are just cruel people and can't see the bright person in Josh. He the best boyfriend I ever had and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Ok, moving in a different topic. I got a recall for a roll today. I alway wanted to be an actor and since I live in LA, I could have a chance. The roll is for a small act in one of the up coming movies, I can't say. Even though I'm the only person that going to see this, I still can't say it. But yeah, I'm so happy. I'm super close to having my dream job and I can't wait.

Oh! The bell ring! Josh here! Better go. Talk to you later Diary.

AN: When she came back to school on Monday, she had bruises all over her face and her legs. We wanted to take her to the nurse but she refuse. She said she fell down the stairs while cleaning the house but I knew that was Bull shit. Josh had bruises on his knuckle and his back and that conclude that Josh beat her up. I wanted to help her but she said she didn't need help.