Day 6

Dear diary:

I know I haven't write in this in a while so I'm going to say everything that happen.

It been two month since I got rape and been one month since I found out I was pregnant. Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm not too happy to hear I'm having a baby but it with the love of my life. Josh know about it and he full of excitement.

But the only thing I don't get is didn't he use a condom when he rape me? That why he pull it out in the first place and freak me out.

It must have broke while he was roughly pushing in me.

Gross! I never want to remember that day. I just want to start fresh with Josh and start a happy life with him.

He may have hit me once or twice on the arm but it only because I would talk to another boy when he wasn't around and I wouldn't listen to him when he tell me something.

But he still care for me and for the baby. He loves us and never mean it when he hit me. He never does.

Changing into another topic, I can't believe two of my best friend are together. I know they like each for a while but they never admit it to each other. They are finally together and I'm so happy for the both of them.

Oh, and since I'm pregnant, my parents want the baby daddy to move in with us so that mean Josh is going to be in the same house with me. This is what the baby needs and I'm happy everything going right for it. And next week, I get to find out what gender it going to be. I can't wait. Josh is going to be there and I'm so proud of him. He making himself more like a father.

Well better go, it bed time and the baby needs a lot to sleep.

AN: yes, the two people she was talking about was me and my boyfriend. She was so proud we finally got together.

Well, when I heard the news about Josh moving in with her, I knew she was making the biggest mistake of her life. She would come to school with bruises on her arm and it would bring concern to us. She didn't want to us to help her but I knew she was crying each night before going to sleep.