"What is it Cassandra? Are you and Ariana okay?" Cassandra smiles softly, "no, I just... I have to tell you guys something. And you can't get mad..." Everyone gives Cassandra their attention. The anticipation rising in the room. "Remember Victoria?"

"The red headed leech?" Paul asks Cassandra. She nods her head, "during the fight, I went to Michael's house... she found me," Sam growls, "what happened?" Cassandra sighs, "don't get mad..." Sam looks around the room, nodding at the boys, "we won't but what happened?"

Cassandra sighs, "she bit me... and well I died. Carlisle found me. I wasn't supposed to live. My neck was broken." Paul stands up, "so you are a bloodsucker too!" Sam steps in front of the Cassandra and shields her from Paul, "let her finish talking!" Cassandra watches as Paul submits to Sam, "it wasn't my fault... I'm still human. Camila and Carlisle are running tests on my blood. I'm still human! I eat human food, no blood lusting..."

Paul growls, "that doesn't mean anything!" Sam growls at Paul, "calm down! She's fine. She isn't a vampire." Cassandra nods, "no, I am not. I eat human food, I don't thirst for blood." Seth stands up, with Ariana in his arms, "just you have enhanced beauty?" Cassandra nods, "I'm a little faster than a human, but I'm just immortal, kind of like a goddess you can say."

Embry lets out a snort, "whatever. Sam since she isn't a vampire, she can still come onto the land?" Sam nods his head, "yes, no problems. And she wasn't bit by the Cullens. She's void to the treaty."

Cassandra lets out a breath of air, "thank God. Now, can we eat? I'm hungry." And just like that, everything was back to normal, besides Paul's broody-ness, but Cassandra was happy nonetheless.

Emmett watches as Ariana takes off running into a flip on the mat, as Cassandra is curled up into his side

Emmett watches as Ariana takes off running into a flip on the mat, as Cassandra is curled up into his side. "She takes after you." Cassandra looks up at her Emmett, his topaz eyes looking into her hazel eyes, "yeah, thank god."

Emmett gasps playfully, "how dare you!" Cassandra giggles, leaning up to kiss his lips, "you know I love you, right?" Emmett smiles down at his mate. Her eyes twinkling with mischief and her bright smile warming his undead heart. Cupping her cheek with his cold hand, he smiles, "I love you too."

Their little moment was interrupted by their daughter smacking her hand on the glass window, "momma, daddy, watch this!" They both smile as they watch their daughter take off into a front tuck - round off - back handspring. Emmett smiles, "that's definitely your daughter." Cassandra smiles, "hell yeah she is."

Cassandra blinks, as she watches Edward sit next to Bella on the tiled floor in a huge bathroom

Cassandra blinks, as she watches Edward sit next to Bella on the tiled floor in a huge bathroom. She watches Edward place his cold hand lovingly on Bella's forehead. "What's wrong?" 

"How many days has it been since the wedding?" Cassandra hears Bella whisper, "seventeen," he answered quickly, "Bella what is it?" Cassandra moves around, as she watches Bella mouth to herself, putting a finger up to signal Edward to be quiet. 

"Bella!" He whispered urgently to her, "I'm losing my mind over here." Bella swallows, as she watches Bella get up and walk to her suitcase. Cassandra follows her, and looks down to where Bella's shaky hand picks up a box of tampons. Cassandra's eyes widen, as she whips around too Edward. Edward stares at Bella in confusion, "what? Are you trying to pass this illness off as PMS?" 

Bella shakes her head, "no," she chokes out, "No, Edward. I'm trying to tell you that my period is five days late." Cassandra watches as Edward doesn't give Bella a reaction. "I don't think I have food poisoning." 

Cassandra walks up to Edward. Leaning into his ear, "wake up, Edward. Bella needs you." Bella watches as Edward doesn't give her a reaction still. Cassandra turns around as she watches Bella mumble to herself. "Oh," she states in surprise, reaching down and ripping the fabric off of her stomach. Her hands make their way down to her stomach, "impossible." 

Cassandra turns back to Edward. Trying to see if he can hear her. Cassandra felt like a ghost, a fly on the wall. She wasn't there physically, but mentally she was. It was like her soul was elsewhere as she lays dead on the bed next to Emmett. 

Cassandra hears the phone ringing from Edward, as Bella makes her way to Edward, she pats around for the phone. Finally finding it, she answers the phone, "hi Alice." 

"Bella? Bella, are you okay?" 

~

Cassandra sits up, breathing heavily as Emmett sighs in relief. "Jesus Christ! Baby, you died, you died..." Cassandra looks at Emmett, "what happened?" Emmett's eyes widen, "you died, for five minutes, five minutes Cassandra." 

Cassandra pushes her way out the bed, sliding on a sweater of Emmett's, "has Bella called? What time is it?" Emmett shakes his head, following Cassandra out the room, "no, why? It's only 8 pm," he watches Cassandra stumble down the stairs to find Carlisle, "baby, are you okay?" 

Cassandra turns around, "please take me to Carlisle." Without asking questions, he picks her up and takes her to the family room, where everyone was at. Putting her down, Jasper looks up to see the panicking look on the girls face. Rushing up to her, he guides her to his seat, "Cassandra? Cassandra? What happened?" Looking to Emmett, "what happened?" 

Emmett shrugged, blurring over too Cassandra in a crouch, "she died in her sleep, Carlisle, she was asking for you." The vampire doctor's eyes widen as he blurs over to the girl as well, "Cassandra?" 

With wide, panicky eyes, she looks up to Carlisle, "it's Bella. She'll be calling. Alice will see it too." Jasper looks at her, "what do you mean? What did you see?" 

"Bella, Bella is pregnant."