Leonardo DiCaprio

During an interview

During an interview.

I turned on the Tv and changed the channel to the show where leo was supposed to come out on. "So Leo, we've been seeing you going around," the television presenter stopped to raise his eyebrows. "Holding hands, cuddling, and even kissing with a girl-" people cheered from the crowd. "Um yeah." He scratched the back of his neck avoiding eye contact.

I could feel my cheeks turning red. Was this why he didn't want me to watch it? "Tell us, who's the lucky girl?" He gave out a nervous smile before saying. "If anything, I'm the lucky man.", "is she that stunning that you cant tell us who she is?" The presenter asked digging out the details. "I'm blessed to even call her mine." A small smirk crept on my face, I was blushing. "Well,If she is watching this, look at how your making leo here flush." He chuckled. Leonardo staring blushing and covered his face with his hand as the crowd laughed. "Well the good thing is that I told her not to watch this."

"Oh did you? And what if she was? Have anything to tell her." He stood quite for a few seconds before finishing. "Nothing besides I love her with all my heart." The crowd cheered and with that the host ended the show. I felt the rosiness on my cheeks as i thought about the sweet things he just said on t.v.

Love you guys sm wtf. Muaah