Sting X Laxus' Sister! Reader | Fairy And Tiger

Start from the beginning

"I insist,"

"I'll take it then," he smiled at her, making her smile in return.

"Hey, how about I treat you to lunch?" she suddenly brought up.

"I thought that the guy's meant to be the one treating the girl," he raised an eyebrow.

"Who cares?" she asked, barely even glancing at him as she raised her right hand. Sparks of electricity flew from her fingers. "Think you can overlook the fact that I'm a Fairy?"

"I'll humour you," Sting said with a slight smirk.

"Good. Let's be friends, Tiger," [Name] smiled brightly, clenching her fists so that the electricity disappeared.

➳➳➳

"Hey Sting! Where are you going this time?" Lector asked, following the boy out of the guildhall.

"Nowhere," he only answered.

"C'mon buddy, you've been going out on free days all by yourself for a year. Are you meeting someone? Is it a girl?"

"It's none of your business. See you," Sting grinned, disappearing down the streets.

"Wah? Hey!" Lector attempted to follow but he had already lost sight of the dragon slayer.

Sting made his way to the edge of town, visably eager to meet with [Name]. After continuing to meet up for a year, he had found himself loosening up around her even more. She was strong and was someone who was unlike anyone he's ever met.

He looked up to her. Perhaps even more than Natsu.

He found her waiting at the corner of one of the streets, watching people walk past her.

She happened to spot him when she turned her head and almost immediately, her eyes lit up. She smiled at him while fast walking over.

"I didn't keep you waiting too long?" Sting asked.

"Nope," she grinned. "I just got here. Don't worry about it."

"Well come on then, I found a good place to eat in the town over," Sting smiled.

"Oh? Are we taking the train?" [Name] teased.

"... It's a relatively short train ride. I can handle it," Sting said with slight hesitation.

"How cute, the little Tiger's acting all tough," [Name] continued to tease, reaching over to pinch his cheeks.

"Don't call me little just because you're older, Granny," Sting rolled his eyes, swatting her hands away.

"Hey! Don't call me that, I'm only a little older," she pouted, punching his arm. But he only laughed, ruffling her hair. "Don't do that, you know you're really annoying sometimes,"

"Says you," Sting retorted as they walked onto the platform. He took her hand as to not lose the girl in the crowd of passengers, pulling her towards the last carriage.

"Woah, your guild has enough money to afford to rent a carriage on the train?" [Name] brought up, looking at the Sabertooth mark on the door. She naturally held onto his hand, walking even closer to him.

"Yeah, it's so that we can get around easier," Sting muttered, glancing away from her when he sat down.

"Oh? It wasn't so that normal passengers won't know about your motion sickness?" [Name] asked, taking a seat beside him and leaning in to peer at his face.

The blond didn't reply as he turned his head away from her again, using a hand to cover the lower part of his face. His fingers didn't cover everything however, as [Name] could spot the red on his cheeks.