Cheater! Sting x Pregnant! Reader | Why? | Part 2

Requested by
_Unknown_Mystics_

So many people requested for this! I'm so glad you liked the last one. I wrote this one differently and I hope that you'll like it. I just don't want to reuse generic scenarios.

It's quite rushed and I'm sorry about the late updates... I'm really busy.

And sorry in advance for the cliffhanger.

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

They say there's always two sides to every story. Have you ever read a Fairy Tale and instantly taken a dislike towards the villain of the story?

I know I certainly have.

In Sleeping Beauty, the villain is Maleficent. But when we see her side of the story, it's quite difficult to tell who is the true villain is it not?

Was it Maleficent? Was it Stefan? Or was it the previous King? Who knows?

Here's an important life lesson.

It's important to witness both sides of the story before you make up your mind. Before you accuse someone of a certain thing or crime.

The reason why the two sides may be different is because of perspectives. What one person perceives may not be the entire truth. That is where illusions come from.

You might want to remember that. To manipulate people, you must create illusions. Illusions that you are in the right and the opposition is in the wrong. Illusions that can forcibly change someone's mind.

Illusions and miscommunications can end perfectly happy relationships.

And the person creating those illusions can be seen as the puppeteer who pulls the strings behind the scenes. Who sets everything in place to go along with their own wishes.

There's a point I'm trying to make here. Allow me to not skip forward in time, but skip back.

Perhaps then you will find it in your heart to forgive him.

∞∞∞

You see, that day was just a normal day to everyone else. Everyone but [Name] it seems.

Sting had left early to head to the guild. He was the Guild Master and therefore had more duties than the ordinary member.

He hated those duties. Partly because they kept him away from her. He woke up early in the morning and went back late at night. Stuck in his office.

While he would be doing paperwork in the afternoon, she would be laughing in the guild, hanging out and often visiting him when she got bored.

But for some reason, that didn't happen that specific day. His afternoon was quite lonely.

Sting had waited in his office, checking the time every two minutes like a child waiting for the school bell to ring to signal the end of that school day.

But that bell never rang. She never came to visit.

He began to wonder if he had done something wrong. But nothing came to mind.