Rogue x Reader | Night | Part 2

Requested by
PuppetOfShadows

I have no idea why, but I love this concept so much! This chapter doesn't really focus on the relationship between Rogue and the reader, but it has something to do with him so...

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

[Name] stood in the centre of the arena, waiting. She noticed her Master in the corner of her eye and sighed.

The sun stood high in the sky, giving the other team the slightest of advantages. But that would be changed soon.

She looked across from her. Gray Fullbuster. Ice-make Magic. She can't lose.

The gong sounded and [Name] jumped back, dodging the spell that Gray shot at her.

"Night Dragon Wing Attack!" She casted, to which Gray blocked with a shield.

[Name] held out her hand, which had an orb of magic swirling in the palm. Black. The same colour as the night sky.

It slowly grew bigger and bigger as [Name] continued to dodge Gray's attacks. Waiting.

"What's [Name] doing? Why isn't she fighting?" Lector asked from the Sabertooth stands.

"She's planning to block out the sun" Rogue informed, watching her.

"What?" Sting asked this time, don't understanding.

"You've known [Name] for years and you still don't know how she fights?" Rogue asked, not amused.

"Hey! I've never watched her fight in the sun!" Sting defended, leaning back on the railing. "And besides, she tells important things to you"

[Name] eventually grew tired of waiting and threw the orb up, effectively covering up the sun.

It wasn't complete darkness, it only blocked the direct rays to the arena.

"Finally" She mumbled, disappearing in a flash.

Gray was still distracted by the sudden darkness when [Name] reappeared behind him, aiming a kick to his face.

Gray only realised when it was too late. He flew across the arena as [Name] stood there, in the centre.

"Ice-make: Canon!"

A blast was hit to [Name], who jumped above it, doing a backflip.

"Night Dragon Talon!"

[Name] kicked into a shield of ice, which was easily broken. A black vortex always seemed to surround her as she attacked, until Gray was on the floor.

She waited, standing in the centre for the Fairy Tail to get up. His top was discarded on the floor, which [Name] found odd.

Yelling could be heard from the Fairy Tail stands as Gray struggled to get up.

[Name] begged in her head for him to not stand up once more. Because she knew that if he stood once more, she would have to beat him up.