Gajeel x Reader | Just Like The Old Days | Part 3

Requested by
PandaCatXD

You asked for a whole book but I can't really do that so here's a part 3! Sorry that it's not great.

Published: 25th of January, 2018

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

[Name] walked back to Magnolia through the forest, worried about something. She never thought that she would be this close to the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Recently, she had heard of a disturbance near the border between Fiore and Seven, so she had gone to check it out.

When she got close, she immediately knew that there was something going on. The atmosphere just didn't feel right; not the slightest bit.

She had stayed there for a few more days to gather information and had easily found out about their plan.

Plenty of smaller dark guilds have been set up around the outskirts of Fiore to start a chant, a ritual that is to be completed under the next full moon.

A ritual that'll summon demons from the Books of Zeref into the land to create utter chaos and plunge the country into complete ruin.

There were sacrifices with them. She couldn't do this alone. Besides, if she were to kill the people in that location, it'll only be more difficult to find out where the others are.

"I can't believe that I'm so close to this guild..." [Name] muttered sorely. "And I can't believe that I'm about to do this..."

[Name] pulled her hood over her head to make sure that no one recognises her if they see her. Her old one was left in tatters, so this was a different one.

She should be alright. The key word is should.

[Name] took a breath before stepping out of the shadows and slipping into the guild hall. She made sure to stick close to the shadows once again and luckily, no one saw her.

She walked towards Gajeel, who was sitting alone at a table in the corner.

"Oi, Gajeel" she whispered, effectively gaining the boy's attention.

"The hell are you doing here?" Gajeel asked in a hushed tone, slightly startled.

"Come with me outside. I have to tell you something"

"Can't it wait?"

"There's a reason why I didn't wait for you at your apartment and risked coming in here" [Name] whispered back in the same tone, pulling her hood down even more. "So hurry up"

"Fine fine. Coming"

Gajeel stood up and walked towards the guild doors. [Name] quickly slipped outside. Even Gajeel almost missed her.

"Gajeel? Where are you going?" Makarov asked from the bar.

"Outside where the Salamander isn't" Gajeel called back, hands in his pockets.