Sorano x Male! Child! Reader | Comfort

Requested by 
paultiteuf360

Just saying, this has nothing to do with romantic feelings. This is a fluff oneshot with the reader. Sorano has a sisterly affection towards the reader. As requested, the story is told from [Name]'s POV. Haven't written like this for a while, so I'm not great. 

I apologise for this being so late! It may not seem like it, but I have indeed been working to complete as many requests as possible, it jus so happened the you can requested this while I was busy. Forgive me. 

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

I sat, hungry on the side of the dirt path, watching as many others walked past me, not bothering to spare even a glance. I hugged my knees, shivering. 

It's cold... I'm hungry... 

Mum... Dad... where are you? Why did you leave me so soon?

I can't move my legs. The baker had enough of me I think, he  was mad today. More so than usual. He starting swinging at me with his bat.

My legs hurt. They're bleeding badly. 

What do I do now?

I didn't even get the bread in the end...

I'll get have to go back to town later. Maybe I'll have more chance stealing from the butcher or something. 

I looked up just in time as a lady walked past. As she looked at me, she stopped. She had white hair. Like a granny, but she doesn't look old at all...

She wore a long blue cloak around her.

"Awe~ aren't you the cutest little thing?" She asked me, walking closer. I scrambled back, having a bad feeling. "What's your name?"

"Why should I tell you?" I asked back as she walked closer and closer. I continued to scramble back, my legs hurting. I winced at the sudden pain as her eyes looked at my legs, which were bleeding.

"Oh, you're hurt. You poor little boy" she said and I could see pity in her eyes. She was sad that I was in pain. Why?

"Who are you?" I asked, looking up at her with wide eyes. 

"My name's Sorano, so will you tell me your name now?" she smiled at me once again. 

"[Name]" 

"You're hurt so why don't you come back with me?" Sorano offered me. 

"No" I bluntly refused. I can't trust someone that I just met.

"Don't worry dearie, I'm not a bad person" she tried to assure me. I shook my head again, moving back.

"N-No thanks" I stuttered out, shivering from the cold. 

"You're cold aren't you? Don't you have ay parents or guardians?"

"Why do you care? No one cares about me" I turned away, frowning.

"Then it's decided, you're coming back with me!"

"I don't want to!" I repeated, trying to crawl away. But of course, she caught me.

I was lifted by her glover hands. Almost immediately, I wrapped my arms around her neck so that I didn't fall off.

"Sorry dearie, you'll be coming with me until your leg gets better. You can't move it can you?" 

"I'm fine! Let me go!" I said, trying to get away once I realised that she really was going to take me back to where she was staying. Her arms tightened around me, refraining me from escaping.