Sting X Laxus' Sister! Reader | Fairy And Tiger

Start from the beginning

"Jeez, just give up already," [Name] sighed, conjuring a sword made out of electricity. She pointed it at the other girl.

"You should be the one giving up Lightning Freak! I've bested all your colleagues, what makes you think that you can catch me?" the girl growled out, producing a blade from nowhere.

"Colleagues? Oh, you must mean the people from the Magic Council. Sorry love, but I'm not them," [Name] gave her a fake smile, dashing forward to strike.

Their swords clashed and Sting watched in confusion as he dodged a punch from the vulcan. Out of nowhere, the vulcans all ran towards the two, shouting something akin to 'pretty woman'.

"Out of my way!" [Name] yelled as she dodged a blow from both the criminal and the vulcan. Clashes of lightning instantly came down from the skies. The clouds over them darkened as they continuously fell onto the vulcans.

Sting froze for a moment at her effortless display of power. The other girl did the same for a second before she came to her senses. She instantly produced another blade in her other hand and lodged it in [Name]'s arm.

She immediately winced and shrank back, pulling it out. The sword in her hand disappeared as she held onto the wound. Just as the other girl was about to lunge forward to finish her off, Sting stepped forward to intercede when [Name] spoke again.

"Well, guess it's time to end this," [Name] grinned, letting her wound go. "Thanks for making the chase fun but I'll get in trouble if I don't go back soon."

Almost immediately, strings of electricity shot out from her body and headed towards the criminal, who attempted to get away to no avail. The strings quickly caught up to her, effectively binding her and making her fall to the floor.

Sting watched the girl curiously and in admiration. She was strong. Possibly even stronger than him. He could tell that much from the aura that she emitted. For some reason, he found himself intrigued with her. A feeling of wanting to get close to her.

The cut on her arm continued to bleed, but she took no notice of it as she walked over.

"You have something that you want to say, Tiger?" she asked Sting with no hostility in her voice whatsoever.

"I'm pretty impressed that a Fairy can be this strong these days. I thought that tell all died on the island," Sting only commented, following her example and keeping any venom out of his voice.

"Those who disappeared 6 years ago weren't the only powerful ones," [Name] smiled at him.

"Sting Eucliffe," he walked over, holding out his hand to her. "White Dragon Slayer."

"[Name] Dreyar," she shook his hand with her injured arm, barely even grimacing. "Lightning Mage."

"That doesn't hurt?" Sting asked, referring to the cut on her arm.

"Oh this, I don't really have pain receptors. It hurts for a second but then it all becomes numb," she cheerily explained.

"You should go get it fixed up, I'll come with you," he offered her a slight smile.

"Thanks," the girl smiled back, clicking her fingers.

Almost immediately, the other girl was forced to stand up and walk forwards by the bonds. She forced the other girl to walk a distance ahead of her and Sting.

"Sorry for taking your job,"

"It's alright. I was getting bored of them anyway," Sting lied after sensing that she was being sincere.

"But you can take the credit if you want. I've heard that your master's quite the tyrant," [Name] suggested.

"It's fine,"