39 | Scenario

(this is the last part of the problem)

Y/n

Jungkook reported the sasaeng that threatened us to PD-nim. I was nervous...well very nervous that the girl would take revenge on us. I'm not afraid for myself but for Kook and the kids.

"Is everything ok?" I asked Jungkook.

He pulled me and hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Yes Yeobo. Everything is alright and PD-nim said that they've already taken care of the girl" Jungkook said which made me release a deep sigh.

"I'll protect the three of you...i promise"He said and claimed my lips.

"Eomma! Appa!" I heard Jae Min shouted,i pulled back and walked towards the living room.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked him.

"Well Eomma,MinMin said that he wanted to go to the Amusement Park" Jung Hae answered.

"I know you both wants to go" i said and she giggled and nodded.

"I heard someone wants to go to the amusement park" a voice said and we all know that it belongs to Jungkook.

"Appa!" both of them shouted excitedly and ran towards Jungkook.

Jungkook carried the both of them while kissing their cheeks.

Muscle Pig

and i chucked at that thought. I went near them and carried Jae Min since Jung Hae is now big and heavy.

"I can't carry Jung Hae" I said and pouted.

She gigled and hugged me while Jungkook still carries her.

"Its ok Eomma,i'll still be your babygirl!" She exclaimed and kissed me in the cheeks.

"Oww..of course you're my babygirl" I said and i heard MinMin whined.

"mwe too!" he whined.

"Oww...of course you're our baby little boy" i said and kissed his chubby cheeks and he giggled. His chubby little hands cupped my face and laugh.

"Eomma lhoves Appa?" He asked while his eyes sparkle.

"Yes,of course i love Appa" I said and looked at Jungkook.

"Kiss!" Jung Hae yelled and my eyes widen and cheeks started to heat up.

"who taught you that?" I asked Jung Hae and she covered her mouth.

"Jung Hae" i gave her my warning tone.

"uncle chimie!" Jae Min shouted while his short chubby arms raised.

Jungkook and i eyed at each other,sending meaningful message to each other.

"what are we waiting for? let's get ready!" Jungkook said like a child.

"Wae?" i asked.

"duh,where going to the amusement park!" he exclaimed and the 3 of them laughed.

i forgot that i have 3 kids *sigh* i love them.

I put Jae Min down and Jungkool did tge same with Jung Hae.

"Now kids,get ready ok? Jung Hae help your brother ok?" Jungkook said and she nodded,grabbing the small hands of ther brother the both of them went to there room.

"So what did Jung Hae said?" Jungkook asked and faced me,resting his hands on my waist,facw moving closer to mine.

"uh..k-kiss?" i stutter..i didn't knkw why tho.

While thinking those,a lair of lips landed on mine,which made my eyes widen. i closed my eyes and kissed him back. After a while we broke the kiss.

"Your lips still taste like strawberries" He said and we both heard giggles.

We gaze on the door and we saw the kids giggling at each other.

My cheeks grew hot and after that we all got ready and went inside the car.

"Amusement Park! here we come!" Jungkook and Jung Hae yelled and Jae Min just laugh while clapping his hands.

I smiled at myself.

i love these kids💕

•~•~•~

I have good news and bad news...the good news is i'll be updating often and the bad news is this book is nearing to the endddd~~😭💕

THANK YOU FOR THE 19K READSSSS😘💞😘💞😘 you guys are the best!

The ending is near because i'll focus on '8th Member a BTS ff' and 'Hate at first Sight a Taehyung ff' soo...read them and give love!😘💞

-_bunnyjeongguk🐰💕