Chapter 11-I'll forgive you

**HARRY'S P.O.V**

I got finished eating my food and got up from the table. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I sat in the car and slowly started it. Letting the car pur. I pulled out of the driveway and sped down the rode. I stopped at Josh's house, knowing Ellie stayed there. I didn't bother knocking. I just walked in. As I got closer to the kitchen I herd moaning. I walked in to see a nude back faced to me. I saw the girls face. It was Ellie.

"ELLIE?!?" I screamed. I clenched my fist. She looked over the guys shoulder. The boy turned around. I saw it was Josh. My moputh dropped. Josh quickly handed Ellie her clothes and put his on. She put her clothes on. She sat on the counter. She looked lost. She walked out of the room and walked down the hall and turned into a room. I turned to Josh. I walked up to him and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground an held his nose. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU KNEW I LOVED HER!" I yelled. I kicked him right in the spot. I went into the room Ellie walked into. She sat on the bed with her head in her hands. "Why did you do that Ellie?" I said as a tear fell down. She looked up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy. Tears were just flowing like Niagra Falls. She got up and walked over to me.

"I'm so sorry. That's all I can say. I don't know what got into me. I love you Haryy Styles. I always have." She said still crying. I wrapped my arms around her. She cried softly into my shoulder.

"Do you wanna come home?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head slightly. "Can I see Darcy. I miss her." I said. She pulled away and nodded. She walked off the room with my hand in hers. She walked into a room. I saw Darcy laying down for a nap. She was so adorable. I walked over to her and picked her up. She opened her eyes and smiled up to me. She had perfect little green eyes, just like mine. I kissed her forehead gently. I smiled down at her. She was beautiful. I can't let this get in my way because I love Ellie. I know this for sure. "Ellie, I love you." I said. I looked up to her. She had a big smile on her face. Showing of her teeth.

"I love you too, Harry." She said. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "I really do. Can we put this all behind us and be a happy family again?" She asked. That's exactuslly what I wanted.

"Yes. Ellie, that would be amazing. Go get your things."

------------------------------------------

A/N;

What are you guys?

Team Harry, Team Jeremy, Team Zack, or Team Josh??

Thanks for reading.

I love unicorns.

Believe the horn.

THE PLASTICS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!! [Twitter shit]

I love you all.

Thanks for all the comments.

Vote, comment, fan.

PEACESKISSS!!!

-KAT