16-Graduation

Suki's POV-2 years later

I sighed standing in the kitchen. I stated, "Why do I have to?"

Tamaki stated, "It is an Ouran tradition. Suki as the headmaster's daughter it's super important. Also, grandmother will be there so... you need to. I love you 'cause you're my baby sister. It's hard to believe I didn't even know about you till three years ago."

I stated blatantly, "Well I kind of knew about you all my life. I also knew dad but I never had a clue about my mom. Hey, wait a moment, do you know?"

He sputtered, "W-what do you mean?!"

I said, "My mom. Do you know? My mom?"

He said, "Well, I don't but we look similar somewhat. Also, we have de Gratine in our names, we may have the same mom."

I said, "Sooo where would she be?"

He said, "Another day Suki, okay?"

I retorted, "Fine."

He grabbed my shoulder turned me around and gently shoved my back, "Now go get ready." I sighed and huffed but I left the kitchen and headed up the stairs. As I entered my bedroom I was met with my personal maid.

She bowed, "The makeup artist will be here in half an hour miss. Would you like help with picking a dress?"

I said, "No, I know which one."

She said, "The dress the Hokaru's got you?"

I said, "No, remember the one dad got specially made a few months ago?"

She said, "The new one that matches your eyes?"

I said, "Yeah. Also with my measurements, it's supposed to be a perfect fit remake of the Hokaru dress. The twins' mom made it."

She stated, "Oh wow." I went into the closet and pulled it out. I took it out of its covering and grinned at the sight. I slipped into it with a smile. The dress matching my eyes with straps on each shoulder and clinging till it hit my hips. Then going down to my knees and slightly ruffling at the bottom.

I came out and my maid stated, "You look gorgeous miss. Your skin looks amazing, specifically your legs."

I grinned, "Thanks. Hey, do you remember how you did my hair for when I first met grandmother?"

She questioned, "A braided bun?"

I said, "Yeah... Well, could you do the braids and have them meet in the back then go down as one and the rest be wavy?"

She stated, "No problem miss, let's just get you in there."

I watched as she did it, "This had become custom, huh?"

She asked, "What do you mean miss?"

I said, "Whenever it's something big or important I have you do my hair. This is how we first meet and you were so helpful and nice... That. That it is why you became my personal maid."

She smiled, "Thanks, miss."

Just after she finished there was a knock and she left the bathroom to respond to it. The makeup artist came in and made my skin color look the same. She used light pink blush and barely any highlighter. My eyeshadow was done an ivory tan almost the same as my skin color. Then she did mascara and I said no to eyeliner.