3. Do Not Confuse Me (1)

Start from the beginning

Lauryn heart beat roses and it thumps heavily than it did when Jimin was near her. Lauryn didn't dare to look at Haeun and she just lowered her head more when Haeun stood in front of her.

"Raise up your head," Haeun instructed. Lauryn flinched to Haeun's different tone voice. She didn't dare to lift her head up and made eye contact with the angry girl.

"Raise. Your. Head. Bitch." Hearing the tone getting lower and angrier, Lauryn quickly raised her head up and her cheeks instantly were cupped by Haeun's hand.

"What did I tell you yesterday? I told you not to react to Jimin's kindness and not to be so close to my boyfriend... didn't I?!" Haeun gritted her teeth.

"Y-yes y-you did," Lauryn promised herself not to cry and be strong, but this girl in front of her had hurt her so much physically and mentally ever since she moved into this school one month ago.

It was all because her boyfriend, Jimin befriends Lauryn.

Lauryn once fought Haeun back with saying Jimin is free to be friends with anyone including her and it was not Haeun's power to control who he is close to but Lauryyn ended up getting beaten up by Haeun and her friends. The new bruise on her waist was from yesterday's torture.

Lauryn could've reported it to disciplinary teacher about what Haeun did and complain it Jimin but she didn't. She didn't tell anyone about it because of how highly Jimin thinks of his girlfriend.

He told Lauryn his girlfriend is the best thing he has. She was the sweetest and the kindest girl he ever met. If Lauryn told him what his girlfriend's true color, she afraid Jimin will be so sad and blamed her for badmouthing his girlfriend then put a stop to their friendship.

Lauryn didn't want to stop from being Jimin's friend. He is the kindest and the sweetest person she met in this school. He was the first one to approach and befriends her. He was the one who tour her around the school and invited her to have lunch with him and his friends. He was the first friend she made in this new school.

Lauryn is half Korean-half Canadian. She had tough times to adapt to new environment when her mother wanted to move to her birth country. She received a lot of attention on her first day of school because of her mixed blood and because of her beauty. She felt really uncomfortable that she chose to be alone.

Yet on her second day, Jimin approached her and tried his best to make her feel comfortable around him. She knew it then, he was the first and last person she wanted to be close with.

Scared to lose Jimin more than scared to face Haeun made Lauryn didn't mind to get beaten anymore as long as Jimin stays as her friend.

She would be lying if she said she didn't fall for the sweet boy. Lauryn admitted to herself last week that she has feeling for Jimin but she kept it to herself. She respects Jimin and his girlfriend as a couple and didn't want to ruin their relationship. She can do anything to stay by his side as friend even if it means she will get beaten by his girlfriend again and again.

Lauryn will not listen to Haeun's word to befriend Jimin. Lauryn is willing to be beaten. She can do that for Jimin. She will do that for him, because she didn't want to lose him.

"Then if you understood, you can just fuck off from him!" Haeun cupped her face tighter.

"N-no," Lauryn bravely answered back. Haeun frowned as her anger boiled.

"Which part you don't understand?" Haeun groaned.

"I- he's...my..friend.."

Haeun pushed her backward as she let go Lauryn's cheek.