McCree x Female Reader: Stars

Start from the beginning

'Yes?' He answered.

'Do you think this is going to last?' you asked, breathing out and snuggling deeper into his chest.

Jesse paused for a minute, but you knew him well enough to know that he was thinking about his response. He didn't want to mislead you and wanted to be perfectly understood.

'I think... I think you're the one for me' He spoke, pulling you closer and in that moment, he never wanted to let you go.

You both lay there for a while, not wanting to move, not wanting the night to end. You wanted this moment to last forever.

Eventually you started up into his dark, chocolate eyes. They were so beautiful, and you fell deeper in love with him. His mouth moved down and connected with yours. He cupped your face, pulling you towards him and slipping his tongue between your lips. Your kisses were slow and passionate, as you truly wanted all of him, his tongue pushing against yours, fighting for dominance, fighting for you...

He moved his hands down towards your jeans, fumbling with the button. You moved your fingers meeting his and aiding him in his objective. You felt him tug at your pants and underwear, feeling them roll down and off your legs. You gasped, as he pressed against you, teasing you with his tongue, planting your neck and cheek with passionate kisses. He pulled away, and you wanted to feel his lips against yours again, but he was moving down towards your entrance.

You felt him push his tongue inside of you and taste all of you. You moaned out of satisfaction, feeling your nipples go erect, filling you with fire. You felt him push his fingers against your clitoris and rub. You stared down at him, and saw him watching your face, appreciating it and making sure you were happy. He cared so much and loved hearing you sing for him. You put your hands over your face, as he increased in speed, and felt you drip over his mouth. He was careful not to miss a drop before moving back up and kissing you, missing the feeling of your soft mouth against his.

You pulled against his shirt, wanting to feel his warm body against yours. You pulled at his buttons painfully slow, wanting him to beg for it. You reached half way down before he grew impatient and pulled his shirt a part, the remaining buttons flying everywhere before pushing you back against the blanket, kissing you furiously.

You felt his bulge through his pants, groping at it and biting his neck, telling him how much he meant to you and filling his ears with whispers of sweet nothings. You pulled at his pants, while he fumbled with your top, sliding his hands under your top and feeling his hands against your warm breasts. You gasped, as he began to twist your nipples while you fumbled with his belt pulling his pants down his thick waist and muscular thighs.

You moved his hands off of you before climbing on top of him and flashed him a loving smile before pushing your lips around his cock. He moaned, as he felt your tongue swirl around his head before going deeper, making sure to touch all of him. He thrusted lightly into you, falling into your touch while mumbling about how good you made him feel. You pulled away, licking and swallowing all of his pre-cum while looking up at him, remembering how much it turned him on.

You felt his hands around your waist, as he lifted you on top of him, sliding you down onto him. As you hit his base, you both moaned out of satisfaction, feeling your connection and energy align. You began to ride him slowly, teasing him and testing his patience. He thrusted into you, wanting to feel more and more of you, making you gasp. He pulled at your breasts, feeling them and pulling you forward to suck on them tenderly.

You began to moan, as you felt a lump in your throat, trying to suppress your orgasm and hold off. Jesse smirked, as he noticed you about to climax before thrusting harder and deeper, pushing you over the edge. You came undone all over him, feeling it drip down his penis.

Jesse wrapped his arms around you, pushing you back down onto the blanket and began pumping it into you, going rough and hard. You loved it when he pulled your hair, forcing you to look at him. He stared into your eyes as he thrusted, causing you to scream.

'I love you' you said, arching your back and orgasming, feeling his thrusts become slower and tired. You knew he was getting close.

'I love you. I love you so much' Jesse repeated, as he came. He kissed you when he did, muttering 'I love you' between greedy breaths and holding you close to his chest. You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer and wanting to hold him forever. You vowed you would never let go of this moment, kissing his neck as he rolled onto his side. You snuggled back into his chest, his arms draped around you, and fell asleep under the stars.

You felt more tears fall down your face, as you relived your happy memories with Jesse. You took a seat at the bar stool, wishing he was there with you, mourning his presence. You remembered the day he didn't return your calls and how it felt as if the colour had been sucked out of your life. You couldn't eat or talk about him without feeling nauseous. You were lost and confused without him, feeling vulnerable and scared without him by your side. You found yourself constantly trying to fill a bottomless hole.

You remembered holding onto his shirt, unsure of what to do with it. You cried into it every night, wishing he was there holding you and telling you it was going to be okay. You wish you understood what happened and why he changed his mind. He just disappeared, and it was as if he never existed. You still kept his number, hoping he'd call but he never did. You sighed, turning away from the outside bar stools and walking back but in the window, you saw him.

Jesse McCree was sitting there, a glass of whiskey in his hand while his other was wrapped around a giggling blonde. You clenched your fists, anger seeping through your veins, jealousy overwhelming you, as you realized that you would never feel his warm arm around you like that again. You went to the entrance to confront him, pausing to look up at him, hoping to catch his eye. Instead, you saw Jesse look into her eyes, smiling. You saw how happy he was, and you didn't want to disturb that.

Your anger evaporated as quickly as it came, as you watched him finish his drink and lean in, kissing her. All you wanted was for him to be happy, and here he was. He was better – he looked lighter than you had ever seen him, stronger than he ever had been. You stood back, unable to stop the smile spreading across your face. It hurt that you never got an answer, but you could see that he did it for himself. You knew that he would be okay, and you didn't want to cause him any hurt or pain.

You paused for a minute, gripping onto his shirt intently, unsure of what to do with it. You decided after a moment to drape it over the handle. You knew he'd find it there and he'd know that you were going to be okay.

You smiled, as you released your grip on the shirt, letting it hang there. You turned to leave, flashing him one more smile before walking away. As you looked away, Jesse looked up, and watched you walk away. He smiled before looking down again and ordering another drink.

Your high heels clacked against the pavement, as you walked home. You looked up at the stars and you knew it was time to let go. You loved him and always will, but he was happier. It's time to move on.