Yoongi snickered. "No. I think the usual place is just fine. Right guys?" Jimin and Hoseok agreed. Taehyung sighed and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi ticked his head before he pulled out of Jimin's drive way and drove off.

-

Taehyung got out of the car and quickly walked inside. Yoongi jumped out and ran after him. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "What's up with them?" Hoseok shrugged and smiled goofily as he stared at Jimin.

Jimin giggled and gently pushed Hoseok. "Stop looking at me like that." Hoseok grabbed Jimin's face. "I can't help it! Have you seen yourself?! Plus, I feel different now that you know how I truly feel about you."

Jimin smiled and placed his hands on top of Hoseok's. He leaned in a bit. "You're adorable hyung. But we're just friends, remember?" Hoseok let go of Jimin and waved him off as he laughed out of embarrassment. "Of course, of course! I know that." Jimin smiled and eyed Hoseok's lips before he got out of the car.

Jimin leaned against the car and closed his eyes for a moment. "You can not kiss him, Jimin." Jimin whispered to himself. Hoseok sighed out and pouted as he looked at the back of Jimin's head through the window.

"I want to kiss him so bad... but he friend zoned me.... twice..." Hoseok pouted more before he sighed and got out. Jimin opened his eyes and walked around the car over to Hoseok. He held out his hand for the elder. Hoseok smiled and took it before they walked inside together.

Taehyung and Yoongi were seated at a table already. "Which one is he, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung sighed. "Hyung-" Yoongi looked around the restaurant until he found a boy sitting with the rest of his friends. He was staring at Taehyung. Yoongi stood up and began to walk over to him.

Hoseok and Jimin joined Taehyung at their table. "Does hyung know those kids?" Taehyung put his menu down and looked in the direction Hoseok and Jimin were looking. "No... fuck." Taehyung quickly got up and ran over to Yoongi.

"Baby-!" Taehyung said as he grabbed Yoongi's arm. Yoongi pulled his arm away and turned to look at Taehyung. "Is that him?" Yoongi asked through clenched teeth. "Yes, hyung... But please, we're suppose to be here for Jimin and Hoseok."

Yoongi chuckled a bit "How fucking long?" Taehyung sighed. "I'll tell-" "No! Just tell me now!" Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. "About two weeks... almost three."

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "And just so you know, it was about two days for me. I hooked up with him once and was going to tonight. Three weeks? Why.... why didn't we just break up with each other? Why didn't you break up with me?!" Yoongi asked as he wiped away his tears.

Taehyung looked down. "Hyung, I love you... but you don't feel the same way about me-" Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's face. "I love you so fucking much, Taehyung. You're still in high school, I thought it would of scared you away if I had said it. And you said it at the arcade first and I just couldn't bring myself to say it back."

Taehyung wiped his eyes. He moved Yoongi's hands and hugged him tightly. "I don't think you love me the same way you once did hyung. It's been so long... I've also held you back... you probably resent me for it..." Yoongi buried his face into Taehyung's neck.

The boy got up and approached them. Taehyung tensed up. "Hyung-" "Taehyungie, is everything okay?" Yoongi pulled away from Taehyung and looked at the boy. Yoongi held his hand out. "I'm Yoongi, you are?" The boy eyed Taehyung before he took Yoongi's hand and shook it. "Jackson." Yoongi nodded and smirked.

Jackson turned to Taehyung and rubbed his arm. "You okay, baby?" Taehyung froze, he wanted to yell at Yoongi and tell him not to do what he was about to, but his voice got caught in his throat. Yoongi punched Jackson in the face. Jackson stumbled a bit before he fell into one of the tables.

Yoongi shoved past Taehyung and left. Hoseok looked at Jimin. Jimin sighed. "Text me-" Hoseok nodded. "His side, of course. I'll call you two-" Taehyung walked over with Jackson. "Jackson-hyung will take us home, Hoseok-hyung." Hoseok nodded and looked at Jimin. "Can I come see you tonight?"

Jimin blushed and smiled. He nodded and giggled at the big grin on Hoseok's face. "Okay, I'll see you later then." Jimin watched as Hoseok headed towards the door. Hoseok sighed and walked back over to Jimin. "I'm really sorry-" Jimin shook his head. "This isn't your fault, hyung. Hurry before he leaves you."

Hoseok stood there and nodded as he sighed. Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Hyung, go. Now." Hoseok blushed and opened his mouth but quickly closed it. He walked up to Jimin and bend down. He placed a soft kiss onto Jimin's cheek. "Bye, Jimin." Hoseok whispered before he walked out of the restaurant and joined Yoongi.

Jimin touched his cheek, a huge grin on his face. "You're not dreaming, hyung. That actually happened." Taehyung said. Jimin blushed more and took Jackson's keys from Taehyung. "Let's go. I have a few things to say to you and your boyfriend." Jimin said sternly.