7.

"I get a fever that's so hard to bear"

Song: Fever - Elvis Presley

***

Harry's P.O.V:

I'm not keeping up with her.

She's had two shots to every one of mine.

How is she not face down on the floor.

"That's not fair!" I shout, throwing my arms out in front of myself.

"Hey, It's not my fault you suck at this" Joey snickers, holding her hands up, her cheeks flushed from fits of laughter.

I do not suck at this, she's just a bad aim and I'm a little tipsy. A little a lot tipsy.

Why did I even agree to this? It's not even a real game.

Oh that's right, it was the six shots of vodka.

I fold my arms over my chest, sulking, glaring over at her sat opposite to me on the couch, with my legs crossed in front of me.

Joey rolls her eyes "Stop being such a big baby, and answer my question. What's something you've done, that you've never told anyone about?"

She leans over and takes a Reeces Piece from the pile on my lap, popping it in her mouth with a smug smile, lifting and dropping her brows at me.

We've been playing this stupid game for about an hour, trying to throw these stupid candies into each others mouths and whoever misses catching one has to answer a question.

I swear Joey is some kind of freak prodigy at this, so far I've been the only one answering questions

This game is bloody rigged.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" I ask, cocking my brow at her. I don't know if it's the vodka, or just the effect she has on me when I'm around her, but I feel like I could tell her anything, even the parts I've kept from everyone else.

It's like I've known her my whole life, not just three days.

Joey nods eagerly, pouring herself another shot "Absolutely, what's adorable little Harry done that nobody knows about?"

She looks at me expectantly bringing the shot to her lips.

"I fucked my best mates mum when I was eighteen for the whole summer"

How's that for adorable?

Joey gasps as she swallows the shot, choking and spluttering it down her chin and t-shirt.  She wipes at her mouth coughing and grimacing at the burn from the alcohol stuck in her throat.

"You what?!" she yells slack jawed, her voice horse from coughing.