"You heard me love"  I reply smoothly, smirking deviously

Joey stares at me wide eyed, completely caught off guard before grinning in disbelief "You know what this means?"

"what?"

"I'm gonna sing this around you until you fucking hate me"

Before I can even ask what she means, Joey throws her hands in the air, tilting her head back and shouting "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on!"

"Oh shut up!" I laugh as I launch forward, trying to put my hand over her mouth, but Joey keeps smacking my hand away as she keeps singing loudly with a taunting smile that's nearly reaching ear to ear "Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me!"

"Quit it!" I manage clamp my hand over her mouth, and she gives me a mischievous look with her eyes before I feel her tongue creep out of her mouth and lick across my palm, leaving it wet and covered in saliva.

I whip my hand away, my jaw dropped but still unable to stop smiling "Did you just lick me?"

Joey nods as she continues to sing while pointing at me dramatically and grinning wildly "I know it might be wrong, but Harry's in love with his best mates mom!"

"Keep singing love, see what happens" I warn, pointing back at her with dark eyes.

Joey presses her lips together still smiling lowering her eyes at me, only encouraged by my threat. "Guess what Harry?"

I raise my brows at her in question, nodding at her to go on.

"Stacy's mom has got it goin'-" I cut Joey's obnoxious singing off by grabbing her face suddenly, my hands cupping her jaw and I pull her face forward so our noses are touching, keeping my eyes focused on her clear ocean ones, the only sounds are our heavy breaths mixing together.

There air around us shifts from playful to serious so fast it could give us both whiplash and her eyes flick back and forth between mine while her brows crease "What are you-" I cut her off again by pressing my index finger to her full soft lips, still cupping her jaw with my other hand.

I press my forehead against hers, nudging her nose with mine lightly and licking my lips "Joey I need to do something, I can't stop thinking about it" I state anxiously, still searching her eyes with mine, keeping my finger pressed against her lips.

She seems frozen, completely caught off guard and confused about the sudden shift in the air, and my abrupt behaviour.

I warned you sweetheart.

I move my hand to grip the underside of her jaw gently, and turn her face, moving my lips to press softly against her jawline, and I ignore the heat stirring in the pit of my stomach, burning through to my skin.

God she smells amazing. That same honey and coconut scent that's plagued me since the diner.

Before I lose my resolve and get distracted by the feelings that started sparking throughout me as soon as our faces touch, I just go for it.

I dart my tongue out, pressing it to her jaw and then lick a bold wet stripe up the side of her face, and Joey squeals ripping her face back "Harry! What the fuck!"

I burst out into laughter, rubbing my fingers underneath my bottom lip "Hey, I warned you, you licked my hand, I owed you one"

She wipes her face with exaggerated disgust "You didn't need to lick my face like a fucking Labrador!"

"You kept singing, so yeah, I did actually" I reply amused.

She scrunches her nose up, wiping her face with the sleeve of her shirt "I can't believe you did that"