Chapter four

Walking out into the cold weather I could feel Ashton's hand on my lower back lightly guiding me and Luke's warm hand in mine.The car was tall and black, it looked almost brand new or maybe it was just really clean. Luke opened the back door for me and I got into the middle whilst both of them got in on either side of me. The car that I got into was much nicer than any normal car. Luke and Ashton even had their own driver who knew exactly where to go.

The car ride there wasn't very long but was very uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, the car itself was comfortable and the heaters worked well, but it was just Luke and Ashton. Ashton had his arm around my shoulder, almost pulling me in. I could feel his hot breath on my neck whenever he would look over to say something to Luke. He had this thick accent and his voice brought shivers down my spine. Luke on the other hand was being a bit more risque. Halfway through the drive I took in a sharp intake of breath as his hand laid down on my bare leg. I didn't even have to look up at him to know that he was smirking. He started to slowly caress my leg but never went up higher which surprised me.

We pulled up into a long driveway that was surrounded by clean cut bushes which kept the place private. Up ahead there was a large white house which was two stories tall. It was much nicer that any house I have lived in, there was even a huge front porch and multiple balconies.

The driver stopped the car and immediately stepped out to open the door side which Ashton was on. He got out first and then held out his hand for me to grab as I got out. I blushed, thanking him quietly. They both led me up to the front steps and I felt my heart beat rise.

This place looked absolutely amazing and it's a great deal to get paid money and have a place to live. I guess I was just nervous. I have never done anything like this before, nor have I ever been super sexual around other people. I guess the only way to have a place to live was to get used to it all.

We walked into the house and I was overwhelmed by the large ceilings and the modern furniture. The house had a very homey feel and the interior was all white and grey. Both boys walked further into the house and sat down on the couch as I sat there feeling a little lost. I didn't know if they had wanted me to sit on the couch or not so I just stood there awkwardly.

Luke chuckled,” You know if you're gonna be living with us, that means that this will be your home to. You don't have to be scared to sit down.” My cheeks felt hot as I quickly sat down on a chair across from the two of them.

Surprisingly this time Ashton was the first one to speak. “In a moment we will give you a quick tour through the house. There are some rooms that you are not allowed to go into unless specifically told to. We will point those out for you. In the meantime you will mainly be using our bedroom, bathroom, your bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen.”

“Lucky for you, I enjoy cooking so you won't have to cook too much.” Luke stated.

"Well let's get onto it, shall we." Ashton said, sitting up from the couch. I followed the both of them as we headed up the stairs. I was thankful that I was walking behind them as I was desperately trying to pull my skirt down more.

First they showed me their room which was huge. Their bed had to be a king size and I learned that they both sleep in the same bed every night. That surprised me as I thought that they would have had separate rooms.

"Most nights you will sleep in here with us, but if you ever need a break or some alone time then you can sleep in your room." Luke stated.

We headed towards the bathroom the was connected to their room. They had a soak in tub and a huge shower with a rain head on it. There was marble everywhere and the lighting in here was so nice. I knew that I was gonna spend a lot of time in her.

I looked at the three of us through the bathroom mirror and almost laughed. We made an odd group. It was clear that I was much younger than them and that they had much more money than I did. I looked up to see Ashton staring right back at me and he winked causing my cheeks to yet again turn red.

They led me out of the bathroom and headed down a hallway where I presumed my bedroom was.

"Now for the grand finally, this will be you room." Luke smiled opening the door.

The room was painted a white color. And looked pretty plain. There was a queen size bed and a walk in closet. There was dark wood floors the contrasted with all the white.

"I know it looks pretty plain and empty at the moment but that is just because we wanted to make sure that you could design it anyway that you like." Ashton explained.

"After you move in all of your stuff tomorrow we will go shopping for some new room decor and clothes."

" You don't need to buy me any clothes. I have my own." I say surprised that they would offer to buy me all that.

Luke chuckles and comes up behind me his breath hot on my neck. His hand slides of my leg and fiddles around with the hem of my skirt.

"You won't be needing those clothes anymore babygirl. These little skirts are so fucking sexy. I want you to wear one of these all the time, so yes we will go shopping and buy some more."

Author's note:  So I know I haven't posted in a while and I should probably apologize for it. I didn't think that anyone was actually reading g my story. However, now that I know that people are I will try to put a lot more.