Chapter two

I had waited a day to see if my mom was just joking around, however I have learned that she was being serious. In fact, my mom had even started packing some of my stuff herself. I couldn't believe that just because I had bad grades she was kicking me out.

Today, instead of going to school, I have spent the entire day packing with Grace. If her parents ever found out that she was skipping she would be in so much trouble, but I guess that shows how great of a friend she was. I still had no idea where I was planning to go.

“So I have been thinking about how to find you a place to stay and I may have found something.” Grace says. I can see that she isn't telling me something.

“Okay. What is it then?” I say unsurely.

“ I don't think your going to like it, but just let me explain the benefits of it all before you judge.”

“Okay….explain” I urge on

“ Have you considered signing up for one of those sugar daddy websites.” Grace mumbles.

“You have got to be kidding me. I thought you had a genuine solution.”

“But it is a genuine solution. Look I know it's not ideal, but just think about it. Some of those people on there provide a place for you to sleep, eat, and they buy all your stuff. At this point in time you don't have that many options.” She insists.

Grace makes a good point about me not having much options left at this point. The only problem is that I don't want to perform sexual acts on a someone I don't know. What if they have some type of disease! As if reading my mind, Grace speaks up, “ They have paperwork with all their health information and they make you have one to just to be safe.”

At this point I'm not sure what else I have left to do.

“You know what, fuck it. What's the app that I have to sign up for.”
She quickly grabs my phone and started to download the app that I need. I can't believe I'm agreeing to do this. The app has me filling out basic information such as my name, age, and then a short description of what I'm looking for. I leave that part blank because I honestly have no clue what I'm looking for.

Then the questions started to get sexual. They were more on the lines or what kinks I was into and which ones I wasn't sure about. For most of them I marked unsure because I have never done that stuff before. It shocked Grace that I was still a virgin. I just slapped her shoulder and told her to shut up.

It's not that I'm like a prude or anything but I have just never found someone who I actually wanted to have an intimate relationship with.

“ I doubt I'm going to actually find anyone who will let me live, eat, and buy stuff with their money in their household.” I say as I finalize my profile.

“ You would be surprised how many people would pay to have their dick sucked.”She exclaims, wiggling her eyebrows.

We both laugh.

******

I got a couple replies to my recent profile on the sugar daddy app however none of them seemed like trustworthy people that I could get along. Some of them were way too old or way too boring. Some were even married and not looking to have someone come live with them. Not even that, I didn't find a connection with any of them. Now of course I wasn't planning on finding a love connection, but if I'm going to actually go through with this (which I haven't decided yet) I want them to actually be bearable to live with.

The second day was coming to an end and I was basically finished packing. I didn’t have that much stuff to begin with because we didn’t have the money to afford that type of stuff anyway. Not having found a valid reply on my profile yet I was beginning to just give up. Of course right as I thought that my phone dings with a notification.

2_daddy: Hello beautiful. My name is Luke. How are you today?

Sophie23: Hello. I’m doing good. How are you?

2_daddy: I’m doing very well. Thank you for asking. Let’s get right down to business here before we really get to know each other just so we aren’t wasting each other's time.

Well that was quite straight forward, but I guess that's a good thing.

Sophie23: Okay you have a point. What is it exactly that you are looking for with this?

2_daddy: Well I am looking for a full time sugarbaby and that would include us living together. I will provide your everyday needs and any other things you might need. As I have previously stated, I am looking for a full time sugarbaby so you will not be able to work.

From what he has stated so far, it sounds about the right type of thing that I am looking for. I mean I don't have to work and I can stay at a house for free and get free stuff. Thinking about it, that doesn’t sound too bad. I just don’t know the amount of things that he wants me to do for him.

Sophie23: That sounds pretty good to me. Do you have any rules for things that I specifically need to do?

2_daddy: Well all sexual stuff will start later on after we actually learn more about you and what you are comfortable with. We will obviously accommodate to anything that you may not want to do. If you are okay with this I will send you the address and you can meet us tomorrow morning for breakfast.

Sophie23: What do you mean by “Meet us”?

2_daddy: I completely forgot to mention that there isn’t just me. You will be having two daddies. I hope that that is okay with you.

Two of them? When I was signing up for this app I was already uncomfortable with having one daddy but two?I sighed and rolled back onto the empty mattress that was now the only thing left in my room. The rest was all in the garage.

I thought about my options for a moment and realized that this was the only option other than the streets. Hesitantly I respond;

Sophie23: I’m sure I will be able to work with that. I will meet you tomorrow where?

Luke sends me the address of a local coffee shop along with a photo of himself just so I know who to look for when I get there.

2_daddy: I will see you tomorrow beautiful.

Author's note: I’m really sorry if this chapter is bad and short. It will be a lot better once Luke and Sophie actually meet. I hope you enjoy this and feel free to comment on anything!