Chapter Three

The next morning came too soon and I have a nervous yet excited pit in my stomach. I wondered what the other guy would look like. Would you be is good looking as Luke is? There is only one way to find out. I sat at my closet for way too long trying to decide what would be best to wear. I didn't want to wear something to revealing but I also didn't want to look like a prude. I finally opted to where a black turtleneck sweater with a plaid skirt. The skirt wasn't too short so wouldn't be that revealing and it was cold out anyway so I wore the turtleneck. I took this meeting as an opportunity to actually do my makeup for once and forever. I don't know why I felt this way maybe it was because this was my last option but I felt as though I needed to make a big impression at this meeting. it was starting to get to the point where I needed to leave the house so I texted Grace;

“I'm on my way to the coffee shop now for the meeting. If I don't text you back in the next 3 hours please call the police. Wish me good luck, because after today I will have any place to live.”

I had to take all the safety precautions possible. As long as Grace knows which coffee shop I'm at and what the guy that I'm supposed to be meeting up with looks like I should be good.

Once I got to the coffee shop I looked around to see if Luke was here yet. I tried to be early, however the usual morning traffic kept me from that. Thankfully I got there right on time. My eyes glance over at the people to see if any matched Luke's description before they became locked with blue eyes. From across the room I could see the smirk on his face as I stood there shocked. He was definitely more beautiful in person.

Luke nudged his friend who was on his phone, causing him to look up too. I looked like a deer caught in headlights while staring at them. Thankfully Luke motioned me to come over, catching me out of my strance.

“Hello beautiful.” Luke said with a smirk.

“Hi.” I mumbled. I was so nervous, but I didn't know why.

“No need to be shy love. This is Ashton by the way and of course I’m Luke, but you won't be needing our names soon enough.”

I blushed knowing exactly what he meant. I had always known what a daddy kink was and I will admit it was a little hot to think about, I just never thought that people could do this for money.

We talked for a little bit about non important things. Mostly about me and what I did today and what my favorite music was. It felt nice because you could see how invested they were into learning more about me. Ashton was much more quiet than Luke, always listening intently but not saying much. He seemed like the type of person that you didn't want to get on their bad side.

“ So, if we are doing this do I need to sign anything or….?” I ask.

They both chuckle.

“We don't do contracts or anything like that, but if it makes you feel better we can do a handshake of agreement.” Ashton says.

I shake both of their hands while waiting for what is next to come.

“ We will take you to our house and show you around. You can move in with all your stuff tomorrow.”

I nod and they Luke takes my hand as we all head out and get into the car, wondering where I will be living by tomorrow.

Author's Note: I’m sorry it was such a short chapter. I have been so sick over the past few days which has caused me to stay out of school sick and now I am making up on homework ugh. Anyway, I will be trying to post more. I am already writing the next chapter!