You push yourself back into a kneeling position and watch Jeff set himself in front of you again. "So, how's that sound? Just you, me, we can get rid of those babies in you and you become my personal punching bag?" You spat at his feet. "Go to hell." "Already plan on it da-" Before Jeff could finish his sentence, the door crashes in. What felt like slow motion, you turn to see Jensen bust through.

"I thought I told you not to bring anyone! Ugh, what I had planned for you! Guess you were never smart enough to follow direction! Sorry it had to end this way after all for you, but sorry not sorry!" Before you could register what Jeff was about to do, it happened. The gun in his hands went off and you felt in impact on your shoulder. From the pain in your stomach, to your forehead, and now your shoulder, you fell onto your back and fell into a dark abyss.

3rd Person POV (After Jeff was shot)

Jensen fell to his knees and cradled (Y/n)'s body in his arms. "No, no, no. Please baby girl, don't leave. Please don't leave." Matt fell to the other side of Jensen, aging at the amount of blood that was pouring out of his sister. "Call an ambulance!" Matt screamed at the top of his lungs to the officers. "(Y/n) wake up little sis." Matt's vision began to get clouded with the tears falling from his eyes.

Jensen held his hand over his wife's bullet hole and leaned down to kiss her soft lips. Resting his forehead against hers and the blood soaks his jeans, he was wishing for her eyes to open and this all to be a dream. "I can't lose you baby. Please wake up, please."

"J- Jay, check her pulse!" Matt cried as he stood to his feet while grabbing toffs of his hair. Jensen brought his shaky hands up to (Y/n)'s neck but couldn't feel anything from all of the emotions he was feeling. "I- I can't feel anything. My hands are shaking too much. Matt, you have to check for me." Jensen pulled the hair our of (Y/n)'s face before looking up at Matt. "MATT!" Jensen yelled, not getting his attention at all. "I- I can't! I don't want to know if- if- if she's-"

Matt stuttered on his words because he didn't want to fathom the thoughts that were spiraling in his head. Jensen just held his wife's body close and pulled his flannel shirt off, tying it tightly around (Y/n)'s shoulder to stop the bleeding. "Just stay with us baby girl. Just stay with us." Jensen cooed while his tears dropped gently from his eyes.

Silence filled the room. It was a suffocating silence filled with sniffles and tears from some of the toughest men (Y/n) knew. But, what they didn't know was that she was waking up....

Regular POV

Your shoulder killed and there was a dull throb in your stomach. Oh and a steady pounding in your head just made everything worse. Pulling out of the dark vision, you begin to open your eyes, taking in deep breathes from the aches all around. "(Y- Y/n)?" You hear Jensen call your name. Finally opening your eyes to where you can see your husband, you first notice the tears that are still streaming down his face.

"Hey baby." You croak and smile at him. "Oh my god. I thought I lost you." Jensen collects you in his arms and cradles you close to his body. "I know. I'm so, so sorry, Jay. I didn't mean to do this too you. But I had to get- JJ! Where is she? Is she okay?" You start to push off of Jensen but only get pushed right back down. "Whoa, whoa. Easy Sis. Please, just take it easy." You see Matt crouch down on the other side of you and he gives you a big hug. Pulling away, he cradles your face in his hands. "I thought I lost you, little sis." Matt places a kiss that lingers on your forehead.

"Not yet." You smile at him. "Are you okay? The babies?" Jensen asks, searching your face for answers as his hand lingers over your growing stomach. "My stomach has like this dull pain to it but my head is killing me actually. But, again, where is JJ?"

"JJ is with Katharine outside. We are just waiting for the ambulance. How are you feeling? You've lost a lot of blood." Jensen held your hand as you pushed yourself into a better position. "Well, this isn't my blood...." You quietly mumble and begin to unzip your sweatshirt that reveals the bullet proof vest you borrowed from the set. "Let me explain," You say quickly to the men in front of you whose eye are bulging from their heads.

You explain to them your plan. How you did it. Telling them that Jules helped you from the props department and Katharine also knew everything too. You explained how you were worried that Jeff was going to get away if he shot you, so thinking he actually killed me would stop him for good. "Do you understand?" You breathe out as you pull the vest off that still holds the bullet Jeff shot at you in it.

"How did I marry such a beautiful, smart, yet stupid at times, yet amazing women?" Jensen pulled your face towards him and gave you a needed kiss. You rested your foreheads together but were soon separated when the paramedics filled through the doors.

With the help of Jensen, Matt, and the paramedics, you were lifted up and strapped in. Heading out of the horrid building, the first person you lay eyes on was your daughter. "JJ!" You cry out as Katharine lets go of her and she runs towards you and Jensen. Jensen picks up your daughter and lays her gently on your chest. "I'm so happy you're okay Momma." JJ cries into your chest. "Me too baby. Me too." You whisper back to her as you're loaded into the ambulance.

"We'll meet you are the hospital, okay?" Matt says and Jensen nods before the back doors slam shut. "My girls. My girls are back with me." Jensen mumbles into your shoulder and your tilt your head to the side. Jensen brings his hand up to softly stroke his daughter's head and you smile at in interaction.

Everyone was safe.

No one was hurt.

And most importantly, Jeff was gone.

****************

I feel like it was a crappy ending...

But I hope everyone will still enjoy this chapter!

Probably will only be a few more left of this book!!

Thank you for everything guys!

Xoxo