Dress Day

(Y/n/n)(Y/l/n): "My heart beats for you, but that's not why I need you

(Y/n/n)(Y/l/n): "My heart beats for you, but that's not why I need you. I need you because without you, my heart wouldn't have a beat at all."

My beloved Jensen, I cannot believe we are going to be getting married. Ever since I laid eyes on you, I felt this spark. This attraction. And I am so happy I explored that spark a little deeper, because look what turned out from it. You are my rock, my sword, and my shield. Thank you for helping me through my toughest battles and never letting go. I love you so much. Can't wait to be Mrs. (Y/n) Ackles. September 14 couldn't come sooner.

Tagged: @JensenAckles

Likes: 1.2 million Comments: 20.9k

@Supernatural6779: Congrats @(Y/n/n)(Y/l/n) and @JensenAckles! I loved the engagement video from Dallas con! Can't wait for wedding pictures.

@Jarpad: Look at my bestfriends! I am honored to be the best man!

@NowandGen: YES! FINALLY @(Y/n/n)(Y/l/n)! Can't wait to be your maid of honor on your special  day.

@SpnSamDeanCas: OMC! Jared and Gen will be in the wedding! Congrats guys!

@JefferyDeanMorgan: Congragulations guys! I'm so happy for what the future hold for you!

@JensenQuakles79: THAT ROCK! Jensen always goes for the best.

@JensenAckles: I love you too my Baby girl. @(Y/n/n)(Y/l/n) I can't wait for September 14th.

After that whole finding out about David deal, you were surprised to see how calm you were. You let Jensen baby you a bit more and also let cameras be placed all around the house. Now being June, and David nor anyone else had come in contact with you,  you think David was scared off from the gaurds around the house 24/7 and always next to you. So, a few of the gaurds were let go, having no need for them, but all the cameras remaind. Although nothing happened, Jensen, Ryan, and you were still skeptical.

Still sound asleep from getting back to the house at 4 am, you were awoken when a heavy mass landed on you. "What the?" You jumped from under the person and they laughed. "Good Morning Sis! Time for you to get your lazy ass out of bed! We have dress shopping to attend too!" Katharine cheered. "Kat? When did you get in?" You said rolling onto your stomach and shoving your head in your pillow since you were still tired. You had been planning to go out for dresses today for a while but the fight scenes really got to you yesterday, physically and emotionally. "I got in this morning. Now come on, I know you hit your head pretty hard yesterday but you gotta get up and get some lunch you before you go. You'll feel better!" Katharine said lunch and you turned you head. "Lunch? What about breakfest?" You question rolling over on the bed.