We Need Your Help

"(Y/N)! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW! PLEASE!" Your sister yelled through your locked door.

For the past week and a half you haven't left your room. You didn't talk to anyone. You ate very, very little. Only slept for two or three hours a night. The bags under your eyes have grown and you had lost weight. Your family was trying to snap you out of this. You were torturing yourself over your father's death. Blaming yourself for never seeing him. You just wanted to deal with this, alone.

"(Y/n), baby girl, unlock this door. This has gone on long enough. I want me sweet baby back. You need food, sleep, a hug. Please, let us in." Jensen this time try to reel you out. But today for some reason, everyone was coming at you. "Hey, come on, let us help you, (Y/n). I understand if you are depressed and not wanting to talk, but please, just let us in." This time it was Jared. "Come on, lets get some good food in your stomach and just relax and talk downstairs. You're Mom made some really good dinner downstairs." Gen added in her commentary.

You huffed a loud sigh knowing that everyone was outside your door right now. "How would Dad think out you if you were mourning him like this?" Katharine spoke through the door and that comment right there pushed you over the edge. You grabbed you bag and stomped to the door. Giving the death glare to Katharine, you pushed through everyone and rushed past them.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Matt yelled after you but you ran fast. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, you moved towards the front hallway, passing the kitchen. Looking up quickly, you saw your mom with her head in her hands. She lifted up for a second to watch you walk by. "(Y/n)?" She asked but you already passed her.

You slipped on your shoes quickly and grabbed a pair of keys of the rack. "Don't run (Y/n)! Stay, talk. Come on!" Jensen called out for you but you ran out the front door with no time to spare. Clicking the unlock button on the keys, the lights fashed at you and you jumped into the driver seat. Buckling your seat belt, you shifted your gear to reverse and slammed the gas. Backing far enough, you turned your body forward, shifted into drive, and looked out your side window. Jared, Gen, Katharine, Matt, your Mom, and Jensen all stood out watching you, calling your name. You shook your head and drove off.

You didn't just drive off, you almost flew. Not caring about the 50 speed limit at all. Only 75 was on your brain, or mainly getting away from everyone. They want to help but you don't want it. You had to figure yourself out on your own. Slamming your fists on your wheel a millions times, you dulled your speed limit and drive around aimlessly. You got onto the highway for a bit until you pulled off needing a drink and a breather. Your arms were shaking as you'd been driving for the past two hours straight. Looking at the clock, it now read 12:20 am. There was also this Jackass that was following you for a long time, but as they exited the highway with you, they turned left and you turned right.

Pulling into a simple Gas-n-sip, you parked your car and got out, leaning against the side door before entering the small convenience store. It was silent except for the two males behind the counter. The door rang behind you, catching both males' attention. You gave a small smile and moved your way to the back of the store. You grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, a package of beef jerky, and a small package of your favorite candy. Moving to the front. you placed everything on the counter.

"Is that all ma'am?" One of the men asked you. You weren't paying attention for a bit until the second man waved in front of you. "Uh, what? Oh...um, yeah. T-This is it. Thanks." They smiled and the second man wouldn't stop looking at you. You paid for your food and drink and beagn to move out the door when the man tapped your shoulder. "I-I know you. Your (Y/n) (Y/l/n)! You're on Supernatural and dating Jensen Ackles." You let out a frustrated sigh. "Yep that's me," You smiled. "Can't really take any pictures right now, but I can sign anything you'd like."