Chapter 86 I Know You Love Me

Start from the beginning

As though his presence were the source of all his strength, Xiao no longer seeks to grip onto anything but instead turns in Heine's embrace and clings to his body. His strength caused small cracks along Heine's skeleton and his body continually repaired as it was fragmented.

Heine did not so much as furrow a brow or attempt to release Xiao's grip on him. From beginning to end he endured his hold and settled Xiao's head on his shoulder.

As the night wore on, Xiao's high fever gradually decreased and his breathing evened. The chaotic thoughts rolling through him began to clear and settle.

He opened his eyes slightly and saw the Heine's profile. Heine slowly turned to face him and his fingers tangled through his hair, then moved to gently massage his brow. His cold tone was welcomingly familiar.

"Are you awake, Major?"

Xiao Yan suddenly turned his body over and straddled Heine. His hands pushed against Heine's shoulders and the water sloshed violently over the rim of the tub.

His wide eyes were full of greed and his gaze connected fiercely with Heine's.

"I don't regret leaving you in that reaction capsule. If I had to redo it 10000 times, I would make the same decision."

Water droplets ran down Xiao's face and plink onto Heine's. Heine leaned against the bathtub and looked up at Xiao's intense eyes, he made no move to avoid his gaze.

"I know." Heine raised his hand and wiped the water from Xiao's face to better see his

"No matter if I can compeltely connect all past memories...even if I am afraid of your strength or chasing behind you. No matter how much I am affected by your discipline or loss of self control, I have always wanted you."

"I am not as strong as you think."

Whatever needs to be said, Heine manages to do so simply and concisely. He did not say what he meant by his words, he simply relied on Xiao Yan to understand.

"I know that you love me Colonel. Yet you didn't take advantage of that. You could have kept me weak and vulnerable so that I would dependently cling to your wings. Yet you took me out to see the beauty and cruelty of the world. You used freedom to lure me into a more powerful direction in life. I wonder have you ever thought about what would happen when I achieve this freedom? Will I surpass you?"

"I will give you everything you want. If you move past me then I will run to catch up."

Heine's chin tilts arrogantly and his expression is ferociously determined and confident. No matter what... he is Xiao's pillar of strength.

Xiao looks down and then leans to roughly kiss Heine. His lips press against him with such strength that Heine's bones began to crack and Xiao felt the stirrings of complete domination well inside of him. Heine attempted to support his body and grab ahold of Xiao Yan, but Xiao persistently continued to push Heine back.

The strength of their kiss moved back and forth, as his partner, Heine accepts the oppressive force of Xiao's mouth.

For the first time, Xiao felt that he was about to crazily lose control. That memory fragment of leaving Heine has deeply defeated something within him. He will always struggle to find this other half of himself. He tried to fight back against the memory and struggled to find Heine to complete him.

Now that he is in front of him, Xiao hugged Heine in reality.

Xiao's control snapped and he holds Heine's head against the edge of the tub. His strength can easily shatter his skull. Heine is forced to stretch out a hand and grab Xiao's wrist. He sat up forcefully and pushed Xiao back.

At Heine's movement Xiao angrily glared. "Are you rejecting me Colonel?"

"That will never happen, I just don't want you to crush my head."

Xiao realized, now that he had accepted the x-2, the virus has increased his strength by a significant percentage. For the first time he really has the ability to shatter Heine's skull.

Heine's hands slid down Xiao's slick skin to settle at his waist as he picked him up.

Xiao realized that he wasn't wearing anything and Heine's shirt was soaked and tightly adhered to his body. The wet material clung to the muscular lines of his form, exaggerating their appearance. Heine placed Xiao's body heavily on top of his and Xiao reached out to take Heine's shirt off, stretching the wet fabric over his head to toss it aside.

"Are you seducing me Major?" Heine's palm moved past Xiao waist kneading then roughly kneading his flesh.

"Do you want me to?" Xiao's lips widened into a provocative smile.

"It seems that I have spoiled you."

Heine's lift fell on his and Xiao impatiently lifted his chin to magnify the contact between their mouths. His body moved over Hein's wantonly and Heine pushed into him suddenly. His thrust was strong and powerful, the collision dizzying and his mind fell into chaos. This stoic man who expresses the emotions, that he never speaks aloud, with his body. Each thrust was heavy and rough, Xiao's bones seem to rattle and clang as their bodies collided. Each time Heine pulled out, Xiao greedily sought to pull him back in.

This time Xiao did not beg for mercy. He tried his best to feel everything Heine offered and meet his explosive desire with his own. They frantically grasped at each other, doing their best to eliminate any space between them.

Eventually Xiao's nerves could no longer take the sensation and he passed out.