Meeting Each Other!!!!

Me and Ray Ray were walking in the Mall laughing and joking... I got to say dude's a joke comedian.

While we were walking I looked over at Panda express and saw the most beautiful girl in line I had to talk to her.

Me: " Hey bro I'm Going to panda to get something to eat ". Ray went on ahead to Foot Locker, while I went to panda express. Once I saw the girl I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around.

Me: "I saw you across the mall earlier and I just wanted to Say hey beautiful ". She started blushing when i called her beautiful.

??: " Ummm...thanks your pretty cute asf yourself . Omg did I just say that. Sorry."

Me: " hahaha that's ok I Think it's cute. What's your name ... I'm Roc but my real name is Chresanto August ".

??: " my names Cheyenne Rodriguez nice to meet you. I actually have to go but would it be ok if I can get your #??"

Me: " Yeah... No problem only if I get to see you again ".

Nene: "Sure I wouldn't mind ". She gave me her number and I gave her mine.

I walked back over to Ray Ray smiling he just walked out of foot locker .

Ray: " DAMNNN bro who was that she fine!! "

Me: " her names Cheyenne Rodriguez ". I couldn't stop smiling it's just something about her just gives me chills in a good way.

Ray: "Did you get her number..wait let me gu * gco*"

Me: "duh Nigga... I got them digits. But for some reason I feel like I can really connect with her.. weird huh?"

Ray: "Yeah....weird. come on let's go".

Me: "Yeah...come let's go bro ".

I don't know what it is but.. I think she's kinda different I can feel it. I know it's just UNEXPLAINABLE!!