"Boyfriend? Mmh I like the sound of that." He says smirking, causing me to playfully whack his arm.

"So out of my whole long speech, that's all you picked up?"I say and he chuckles and nods his head.

"Belle, I understand, but you really have nothing to worry about, I'm so glad to be your first boyfriend, also you have the right to be jealous, because I know that if any other guys tried to talk to you, I'd be jealous as well, because you're my girlfriend." He says with a lopsided smile bringing our hands up to kiss mine.

"Jealous, pfft no." I say winking, causing him to chuckle. 

After that, the day went by pretty quickly, and knowing that I had to go to Harry's game tonight, I needed to find someone to go with, because I didn't exactly feel like being alone in the stands the whole time Harry was playing.

The bell just rang for the end of the day and now I'm by my locker waiting for Mackenzie, Adley or Tom.

I'd say the former two as the latter probably won't want to go out with me because I just canceled on him.

Just then, all three of them came walking up to me.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you'd come with me to the game tonight." I asked smiling.

"Yeah sure, why?" Adley asked, to which I just held up Harry's jacket, which was folded over my arm.

"Oh my." Mackenzie gasped.

"So does that mean!" Adley exclaimed.

"Yes they're dating, big whoop." Tom says. I turn to look at him while he rolls his eyes at me, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh I'm so there." Mackenzie states and Adley agrees.

"Okay well I guess I'll see you guys later." I say smiling while they walk off, causing me to run after Tom. I tap his shoulder gently causing him to turn around and stare at me.

"Um, can we please talk?" I ask nervously, not sure why though.

"Bella there's nothing to talk about, I swear." He says turning to walk away.

"Tom." I say sternly, causing him to turn towards me and sigh.

"Bella I promise you, it's really nothing personal, and I'm sorry for being rude to you. I guess it's just my own way of dealing with a personal issue, it's got nothing to do with you." He says, causing me to slowly nod, trying to understand what he was saying.

"Well, like I said, if you ever need to talk to me about anything, I'm right here." I say smiling at him giving him a huge hug.

"Like that would help the situation at hand." I hear a very soft whisper, but I decide that I'd just ignore it, because if he wanted me to here it, he would have said it louder. It obviously wasn't important.

"So are you coming tonight?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Yeah, I guess, I'll come for the slush and food." I nodded and laughed before giving him a hug and I went to meet my dad outside to take me home, as the boys had their pre game practice.

"Bye Tommo I'll see you later." I said smiling and hopping into the car.

"What happened to that Harry boy." My dad asks, causing me to widen my eyes.

"Hello to you too." I say leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Hello kiddo, but really, what happened to him. Is this a new boyfriend already?" He asks as he reversed out of the parking space.

"Umm dad, how do you know about Harry and I?" I ask looking at him confused.

"What do you think I'm oblivious? I've seen the way you look at him when he's over for supper, or even the way he looks at you while you're wondered off in your own mind. Also did you not think I'd notice him constantly dropping you off at night or fetching you during the day." He says and chuckles, causing me to put my head in my hands, hiding my embarrassment.

"Oh kiddo, nothing to be embarrassed about, but really, is it already over?" He asked causing me to shake my head.

"No, that's his brother actually, he's my best friend." I tell my dad causing him to nod. "Does mom know, like about Harry and me?"

"I don't think so kiddo." He tells me.

"Okay don't tell her." I say and he laughs and nods.

"So you two are actually dating?" He asks, causing me to answer with a huge grin across my face.

"As of this morning, yes."

"As long as he treats my little girl with respect, he has nothing to worry about. Besides your mother loves him kiddo, nothing to worry about if she finds out." He says, causing me to nod.

"Yeah, but it's not like she'd care." I say shrugging, hopping out the car with my bag on my shoulder.