13

When zaryaab entered the room , he saw aaria sitting on the bed , reading some book . Zaryaab was surprised to see her there .

"Assalam ualaikum ! " aaria said , sitting straighter and placing the book on the side table .

Zaryaab went near her and sat down " Walaikum Assalam ! Didnt you have plans with your mom ?" He grumlbed .

"Yes ! I did. But cancelled them . Now , i cant make my husband upset for some shopping " aaria said teasingly .

Zaryaab smiled and laid down , placing his head on her lap . Without thinking , aaria started running her fingers through his hair .
Aaria thought about how she made the decision of coming back at noon . Actually , she wasnt ready to face him, after acknowledging her fillings . The impact of his presence on her was intensified . " i cant hide from him or my feelings forever . I have to face it " she gave herself a lite peptalk and asked aarish to drop her home .

She got out of her thoughts , when she felt zaryaab kissing her palm . She hadnt even noticed him pulling her hand away from his hair .his eyes were closed , and was kissing her palm repeatedly .

" what are you doing? " aaria asked blushing .

" relieving stress "zaryaab said placing her hand on his eyes .

" dont you use smoke for that " aaria asked .

" yes i did.but some meanie had banned it on me "zaryaab said and aaria chuckled .

She leaned down and pecked his lips " thank you for listening to me " she mumbled while pulling back .

Zaryaab got up and looked toward her .when he didnt say anything but continued to look at her intently.aaria got nervous and started looking here and there .her lips were parted a bit , when he couldnt help himself and started kissing her hungrily .aaria's hands were on the back of his head , pulling him closer .

When they pulled back , zaryaab 's stomach decided to growl .they both laughted and he got up , extending his hand toward her ." Lets have dinner first " .
Zaryaab hadnt asked aaria for more , he didnt want to force her for anything any more . He wanted any devolpment in there relationship with aaria's own will .

------------
Zaryaab noticed that how her mood had started to lit up in his presence , how a smile covered her lips whenever he was near . She had started to get ready in the evenings , when it was time for him to get back home . Her little efforts made his heart beat faster . He noticed everything , but didnt ask any question. He planned to find out the reason soon though .

The thought of her loving him , didnt even cross his mind . Yes ! She considered him friend now , didnt hate him , but he didnt think, she would ever be able to love him . Little did he know , he was in for a little bit of surprise .

Thinking about zaryaab had become a common thing for her . Before doing anything , a question had started to arise in her brain that whether zaryaab like this or not . He had never forced her to live her life according to his rules after the marriage . But unknowingly , she had started to seek his approval . The proud or satisfactory smile , he gave her whenever she did something right , made her feel happier .

She had started getting ready in the evening , because she had seen her mom doing that for her dad .

Aaria had questioned her mom about it , when she had said that " in Islam, a woman's beauty is for husband , and a man's eyes are for his wife " her mom's words had never left her mind . If we can get ready for going outside , then why not for the husband , whose right , it is in actual .
--------------

Will the pain ever go ?
Will it ever stop hurting ?
Will it ever be easier to breath ?
........

. maybe , i dont want the pain to go . Maybe ...I dont want the hurt to stop suffocating me ..maybe i dont want my heart to stop clenching in pain .....

-------------

ASSALAMUALAIKUM frnds ! An update for my lovely readers .

If you find any mistakes , then do point out . And if you have any suggestions then please share , i will appreciate your help🤗🤗🤗