7:her savior

Aaria was sitting in the car , thinking about what to do . "Will even care that i am not at home ? After my behaviour , there s no chance . " she said thinking about zaryaab .

Zaryaab was smoking and pacing around " ahmad ! Do whatever you need to do . I have to know that she is safe "

" shah g ! We cant do anything openly . It can alert our enemies also " after thinking for a minute he said " we have our every car tracked , we can find her through that " ahmad pulled his phone out and started doing work .

After 5 minutes they had her location and were heading out . A car full of guards was also behind them , in the case of any problem .
" what is she doing outside the city at this time ? " zaryaab thought angrily .

Aaria was feeling really scared . Sitting alone in that isolated area was starting to take its toll on her.dark was the only thing which made her scared .she was on the brink of tears , when 2 cars came and stopped near her cars . Her breath got stuck thinking of the worst scenario .when she saw zaryaab getting out with ahmad and some guards , she relaxed and came out . She hadnt even noticed how scared was she , until she saw him . Tears started rolling down from her cheeks , without even monitoring her actions , she hid her face in his chest , holding on his shirt . She inhaled his scent mixed with purfume and ciggrette . The smell of ciggratte had always repulsed her , but she was too disturbed to pull back at that time .

Zaryaab placed a hand on her head in a soothing way . He was angry , but her tears made him more worried " why are you crying ?" He asked softly .

" i was scared , the front tyres of the car got flat , i didnt even have the phone . I thought that you wont even care about my disappearance ." she said in between hiccups .

Zaryaab sighed and started to move her towards his car . Ahmad shooked his head on her thoughts ." Not cared about your disappearance . The guy was going crazy and you are talking about not caring " he talked in his head.

They started their journey towards the home . Zaryaab and aaria was sitting in the back . After sometime, when aaria's tears stopped and she noticed her position. She quickly created some distance between them , looking a little baffled . It was the first time , she got affected by his proximity .

When they reached home , aaria quickly went to her room . Zaryaab told the servants to never let her go alone without his permission , doesnt matter what she says .

When zaryaab entered their room , he saw her pouting and combing her hair after the shower .
Zaryaab's anger returned in full force after realising that it could have been completely different , if his enemies had found her before him .

He turned her towards him roughly ." Why were you out alone ?" He said in a dangerous way .

Aaria was feeling scared but she put up her brave face " i was feeling bored and i didnt want to take anyone with me . You saved me , but that doesnt mean i am going to follow your orders . I can go wherever i want to go .anyways, i wont have died if you didnt come." she said haughtily and tried to turn again. Her heart was beating wildly.

---------
What do you think will happen next friend s?

Please vote comment and share ❤