Chapter 10

Lisa is pretty badly bruised. She has bruises all along her body and she has been shot through her side, her ribs are broken. Her blood is slowly filling her lungs and she is suffocating. They have her on oxygen and she is in an induced comma but she won't last much longer.

Whoever it was that shot her was going to die. Dean knew that much an he couldn't wait to torture the dick that did this to her.

"Her heart is struggling to beat. If you are going to save her then you have to do it now." Cas says.

"Alright." Cable says. He walks over to Lisa and places his hand over the wound in her side. He begins to heal her but stops. He looks confused for a moment then screams as a blade is stabbed through his stomach. His eyes open wide and a blinding blue light comes out from his eyes and mouth. Then he sinks to the ground.

"NO!!!!!" Cas yells as he runs to catch Cabe, but Dean holds him back. It was too late to save Cabe, he was gone.....

He was gone, just like Gabriel and Balthazar. Just like everyone who tried to help the Winchesters. Just like their Mother and Father, like Bobby, like Ellen, Ash, and Joe. Everyone who helped the winchesters or who loved the Winchesters were gone. Now adding Cable to the list of those who are gone.

"No..." Cas whispers and collapses against Dean. He looks over to Cabe laying on the floor dead, his wings etched on to the ground.

"When will you Winchesters learn?" A female voice asks. They all look up to see fate standing off to the side, twirling an angel blade around.

"You!" Dean growls, his eyes turning black. "Why? Why the hell did you kill him!?!"

"Because he was helping you." She says like Dean should have understood that already. "You liked him, so I killed him. Just like I'm going to kill Lisa." She smiles a harsh evil smile. Then she disappears.

"Cabe..." Cas whimpers as he sits beside Cable's body, cradling him in his arms. "I'm so sorry...." Cas whispers.

"Cas." Dean says cautiously trying to get his attention.

"What?" Cas snarls back, he turns, sees Dean's green eyes and sobs a little, then stands up pulling Cabe up with him. "Here," Cas says and helps Dean hold Cable. Dean makes himself, Cas, and Cabe disappear as they go to find a place to bury Cable.