Chapter 2

Dean sighs and leans against a wall.
"Ben, lets say you make this deal, you'd get 10 years to be with your mom then your time is up, and you go to hell, where you will be tortured forever. I can't let you make this deal."
"Why the hell not? You're a demon you aren't supposed to care!" Ben yells impatiently.
"I care!" Dean yells back, his eyes black, then change back to green as he calms down. "Believe me Ben. I care.... I have a brother who's human, Sam, I'll take you to him. We will do everything we can to help your mom... We even know a few angels maybe they can help. Okay? No selling your soul. Just come with me."
Ben looks at Dean suspiciously. "Why should I believe you?"
"Just come on!" Dean sighs, and grabs Bens shoulder. Next thing he knows Ben is in a room with the walls covered in books and tables in the middle. There is a tall man with long brown hair and another man in a tan overcoat sitting at one of the tables. Ben stumbles away from Dean, looking kind of scared.
"Dean? Who've you.... Ben? Oh wow Ben!" Sam says as he stands up. He holds his hands out showing them to Ben. "We aren't going to hurt you Ben!"
Dean try's to move toward Ben but he's stuck, he looks down into a devils trap. "Damn it Sam get me out of this!" Dean says angrily.
"Sorry!" Sam says sarcastically. He rubs his foot along the circle and breaks the trap. Dean walks out and gives him a bitch face.
Sam sighs and turns to Ben, who is pressed against the book shelf. "Ben what's wrong?" He asks.
"Uh he doesn't remember you. Dean had me take those memories away." Cas says as he walks around to get a better look at Ben.
"What're you talking about? I've never met any if you!" Ben says, confused and a bit angry.
"You just don't remember us." Dean says then he turns to Sam. "We have to help him."
Ben lights up a little bit but try's to hide it. "Please." Is all he says.
"Sit," Sam says, motioning to the table. "And tell us, what's up?"
Ben walks past them cautiously, and sits at the table. Sam sits back at the end of the table and Dean and Cas sit on the opposite side, facing Ben.
Everyone is quite for a moment then Cas gets impatient and says, "Why did you summon Dean?"