Chapter 7

Dean bolts awake. He looks over at his clock and it reads 1:15pm. He goes out into the library. "Sammy!" Dean yells out.

"We're in the back!" Sam yells, and Dean pops up in the library. "God! Don't do that Dean!" Sam says startled.

Dean shrugs. "Whatever. Have y'all found anything? Anything at all?" He asks, and sits at the table. Cas and Ben are on the other side both looking through books.

"No....we've only found stuff on making deals with all sorts of gods and demons. Nothing on healers or anything like that."

"How long does Lisa have?" Dean asks Ben.

"I uh.... I don't know.... The doctors said not long.... They doubt she will make it past the night."

"I know something we could do...." Cas says quietly.

"What?" Dean demands.

"We could try to get an angel.... Either to heal her or..." Cas trails off.

"Or what, Cas?" Dean asks.

"She could become a vessel... but I'm not sure i would recommend that..." He says.

"That's the only thing we can think of that would come without a price." Sam says.

"But you said angels were hard to find or whatever..." Ben says questioning.

"They don't want anything to do with us, now that I'm a demon." Dean says.

"We could trap one..." Sam replies.

"Good, I'll meet you in the dungeon." Dean says and disappears.

"Your what?" Ben asks looking confused and concerned.

"Dungeon." Cas tells him. "It's...I don't know." He shakes his head and walks out of the room.

"Ben I think you should stay in here... I don't want you to have to see this." Sam says and he follows Castiel out of the room.

Down in the dungeon Dean is laying down a circle in holy oil. Trying to avoid the demon traps on the floor and ceiling. "Do you know how to summon and angel, Cas?" He asks as he finishes the circle.

"Yes. There are two different ways to summon angels. For one we must use an Enochian chant. For the other we must draw a specific sigil and collect many different herbs then preform a ritual. It is your choice on which you would rather do. The outcome with be the same for them both. Whichever angel is closest will be forced to come, and whoever it is will not be happy." Cas says.

"It'd be easier to use the Enochian chant, wouldn't it?" Sam asks as he walks in the dungeon.

"Yes, unfortunately the Enochian chants are specifically to summon archangels, and since Raphael, Micheal, and Gabriel are dead.... I doubt it would work." Cas tells us.

"So we have to do the ritual?" Sam asks.

"Most likely. Yes." Cas says.

"What will we need for it Cas?" Dean asks, sounding impatient.

"I'll need chalk or paint to draw the sigils, four candles, a bowl, a trinket jewelry or a ring will do just fine, and several types of herbs, leaves, and petals." Cas replies. "Here," he hands Dean a piece of paper. "I made a list of the things you will need to get."

"Alright. You two set up the sigil and I'll go get this crap." Dean says, then disappears.

"Here's some chalk, and I'll go get a bowl and the four candles. Do you need anything else?" Sam asks as he hands Cas the chalk.

"I will need matches or a lighter. As well as a necklace or ring, some type of jewelry for the trinket." Cas says.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes with the supplies." Sam says and walks out.Cas sits on the floor cross legged and begins to sketch out the complicated sigil with Enochian symbols.