Chapter One

Brenna's POV.

✖️✖️✖️

Tomorrow me and my dad are moving to California. He got a job offer that pays a ton more money than his job now. I'm excited to move, I've always wanted to live in LA, but I don't want to leave my best friend, Amber, or my boyfriend, Matt.

Me and Matt have been dating for 2 years so we decided on trying long distance. He'll be living in Chicago and I'll be in Cali.

Today I'm going to stay at Amber's for our last sleepover for a while. And tomorrow I'll go spend the day with Matt.

✖️✖️✖️

I drove myself to Amber's because I'm 17. I just let myself in because her house is pretty much my house too. I go up to her room and we started watching movies, gossiping, and checking our social medias. We finally fell asleep on her bed together.

✖️✖️✖️

In the morning we got up and got dressed, I put in my high waisted ripped shorts and a light pink lace crop top and my white vans, Amber wore her high waisted jean shorts and her black Nirvana shirt with black converse. We did our hair and got in my car and headed to Starbucks.

✖️✖️✖️

After we were done at Starbucks we went shopping at the mall and I dropped her off at her house, we said our goodbyes, she hugged me and started to cry which made me start to cry and I finally pulled away from the hug and kissed her on the cheek and she told me she loved me and that she would miss me and I said the same back. I hugged her one more time and got in my car and drove to Matt's.